WB Health Recruitment 2017 for Food Safety Officer Govt Post
WB Health Recruitment 2017 – Govt Post for Food Safety Officer ( 7 Daysleft to apply now)
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 179 Food Safety Officer. Apply Online before 11 December 2017 on Official Website wbhrb.in . Check Notification & Read all the related information about & links for WB Health Recruitment 2017. Further more details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee & How to Apply all mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 11.12.2017
- Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches :- 02.12.2017 to 18.12.2017
- Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form :- 19.12.2017
Advt.No. :- R/FSO/46(1)/2017
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :-
- Name of Organisation :- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- Post Name :- Food Safety Officer.
- Number of Vacancy :- 179 Posts.
- Job Location :- Kolkata (West Bengal).
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification :- Degree or Master Degree in relevant discipline.
Age Limit :- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 36 years as on 01.01.2017.
Pay Scale :- Rs. 9000-40500/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/ Interview.
Application Fee :- Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through Duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ” 0051-00-104- 002-16“. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.wbhrb.in from 1.12.2017 to 11.12.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Link & Downloads :-