Vaibhavlaxmi Indian Yogini
Vaibhavlaxmi Jhala is an International Yoga Instructor as well Yoga Influencer. She is doing Yoga since her childhood(at the age of 5yr). She is Ham Radio License Holder (Wireless communication).
She says, “Yoga is not just a physical exercise. It is working on your mental, spiritual and physical health. You can control your mind through practice of pranayama, you can develop your spirituality to do by meditation and you can stay fit & fine with physical exercises and Asanas”.
- Vaibhavlaxmi Jhala is an International Yoga Teacher from Mumbai, India.
- Vaibhavlaxmi Jhala is an International GoldMedalist.
- Vaibhavlaxmi Jhala is doing Yoga since her childhood(at the age of 5yr).
- Vaibhavlaxmi is currently teaching Group and Individual training on Ashtanga & Hatha yoga,
Pranayama, Kriyas, Meditation ,Aerial yoga,
Acro yoga, Yoga with Props.
- She is expert in Yoga Therapy , Aerial Yoga, Contortions, Yoga for Kids, Yoga for
pregnancy, Counselling and Healing.
- Vaibhavlaxmi Jhala run her own “YOG KAUSHALYA ACADEMY” since 2018
Achievements & Awards
She won 10 Gold Medals, 7 Silver Medals and 3 Bronze Medals in YOGA.
If you want to improve your mental and physical health then do yoga and pranayama regularly in your routine life. It will improve your immunity system.