Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Various Posts Apply Now.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get UPSC Recruitment 2018 updated on March 1, 2018 notification on recent UPSC recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 01.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification upsc.gov.in from Union Public Service Commission UPSC 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from UPSC 2018. Apply Online for 6 Translator, Assistant Director Vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification upsc.gov.in published for the post Translator, Divisional Medical Officer in UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 782 Vacancies in UPSC for the post Civil Services Examination 2018. Moreover other details like Important dates, eligibility criteria, essential qualification, selection process, application fee, pay scale & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 07.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 06.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
- Viewers also Read About UPSC for more Knowledge from Below.
About UPSC Union Public Service Commission
The first Public Service Commission (UPSC) on October 1, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker. The Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission after Independence and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of Constitution of India on January 26, 1950. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. Union Public Service Commission comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
On 07/02/2018, UPSC has announced Civil Services Examination 2018. UPSC proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to UPSC official website on or before 6th March 2018.
Download PDF Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
UPSC Recruitment Notification – Details
Exam Name :- Civil Services Examination 2018
- Qualification :- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Vacancies :- 782 Posts
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 06/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Exam Name :- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (For Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations)
2. No of Vacancy :- 782 :- The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 782 which include 32 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category, i.e. 13 vacancies for candidates of
(a) blindness and low vision; 8 Vacancies for
(b) deaf and hard of hearing; 9 Vacancies for
(c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; and 2 Vacancies for
(*) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (c) including deaf-blindness.
3. Qualification :- Minimum Educational Qualifications :The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
4. Physical Standards :- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2018 as per guidelines of Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 7th February, 2018.
Age Limit :- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately.
Application Fee :- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Important Date :-
1. Notice Date :- 07-02-2018 till 1800 hrs
2. Closing Date :- 06-03-2018 till 1800 hrs
Other Eligibility Conditions :-
1. For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India. For other services, a candidate must be either:— (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. Number of attempts :- Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination: Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible : Provided further that the number of attempts permissible to candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, who are otherwise eligible, shall be nine. The relaxation will be available to the candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates :Restrictions on applying for the examination: (a) A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to compete at this examination. In case such a candidate is appointed to the IAS/IFS after the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination, 2018 is over and he/she continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 notwithstanding his/her having qualified in the Preliminary Examination, 2018.
3. Restrictions on applying for the examination :- (a) A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to compete at this examination. In case such a candidate is appointed to the IAS/IFS after the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination, 2018 is over and he/she continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 notwithstanding his/her having qualified in the Preliminary Examination, 2018.
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
Selection Procedure :-
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates are required to apply online using the website
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
2 .The online Applications can be filled up to 6th March, 2018 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e- Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-