Thapar University Punjab Recruitment 2018 for Jr Research Fellow
Thapar University Punjab Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Junior Research Fellow.
Thapar University Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on April 1, 2018 notification on recent Thapar University recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 01.04.2018 for the latest recruitment notification thapar.edu from Thapar University 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Thapar University 2018. Further more details like important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Thapar University Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for one Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate vacancy in Thapar University Recruitment 2018-19 in Patiala. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification thapar.edu published for the post Junior Research Fellow, Field Worker in Thapar University Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 2 Vacancies in Thapar University for the post Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 21.03.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 02.04.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Thapar University Jobs 2018 :- 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for B.Tech / B.E, M.E / M.Tech Salary 25,000 published on 21st March 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About Thapar University for more Knowledge from Below.
Download Application form or PDF from Below :-
About Thapar University
Thapar University (TU) was established on 8 October 1956 as an Engineering College named Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology. It is a University established in 1985 vide Sec.3 of the UGC Act, 1956 under notification # F.9-12/84-U.3. Thapar University offers Post-graduate and undergraduate programs in Engineering, Science, Management and Social Sciences. At TU we strive to maintain an environment that encourages scholarly inquiry and research, a spirit of creative independence and a deep commitment to academic excellence. We see our students as unique individuals with different interests and aspirations. The diverse programs and activities aimed at developing quality of mind, ethical standard, social awareness and global perspectives, let the students shape their own TU experience and grow. Our alumni have excelled in varied fields such as business and industry, administrative and regulatory services, research and education and social and human rights organizations.
On 21/03/2018, Thapar University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
TU Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Thapar University, Patiala Punjab
Name of Posts :- Junior Research Fellow
For more Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Total no. of Posts :- 01
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
- Vacancies :- 01 Post
- Salary :- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Patiala
- Last Date to Apply :- 02/04/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Qualifications :- JRF: First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) and M.E./M.Tech. in Chemical Engg./Polymer Engg./Petrochemical/Environmental Engg. GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
2. Duration of Project :- The duration of the project is three years. However, the initial appointment will be for one year, and may be extended based on the candidate’s performance. The appointment is purely temporary and will be coterminous with the completion of the project.
Fellowship and other allowances :- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA + Medical Allowance (As per DST-SERB norms).
Age Limit :- 28 years as on April 2, 2018.
Download Notification or Submit Resume Apply Below :-
Address For The Job :-
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala-147 004, Punjab
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply ?
1. Eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualifications and want to persue higher education in this advanced field of Science & Technology, may send their curriculum vitae along with contact details of two referees either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through post on or before April 2, 2018.
2. TIET reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing the eligible candidates for the personal interview; short-listed candidates will be called by e-mail only. The original certificates should be brought for verification at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-