SGPC Recruitment 2023
Shiromani Gurudwara Parabandhak Committee (SGPC)
SGPC Directorate of Education, Shiromani Gurudwara Parabandhak Committee (SGPC) invites applications for Teachers of various subjects on adhoc basis. Interested candidates must read official notification before applying for these posts download link available in the end of this page. Eligible candidates apply through official links given below on this page. Interested and eligible candidates apply before last date.
Last Date :- 15th July
Name of Posts :- Teachers
No. of Posts :- 23
Job Type :- Adhoc Basis
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks in Graduation and 55% marks in Post Graduation
- Candidates who appeared in final examination of their Post Graduation are not Eligible
- For Collegiate Schools , the candidate must have minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation in the relevant subject and minimum 50% marks in B.Ed.
- The candidate must have passed Punjabi up to Metric level for colleges situated in Punjab.
- Sikh candidates should not be PATIT.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Salary as per management norms.
- The undersigned has the right to cancel/postponed the interview.
How to Apply?
Candidates can submit their applications on the prescribed proforma available on Official Website link available in the end of this page and send filled application form along with fee of Rs. 500/- in favor of Director Education, SGPC, payable at Patiala.