RRB Recruitment 2018 for APPLY FOR 62907 GROUP D VACANCIES
RRB GROUP D RECRUITMENT 2018 – Invites Applications for Various Posts Apply Now.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get Indian Railway recruitment 2018 updated on February 10, 2018 notification on recent Indian Railway recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 10.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification indianrailways.gov.in from Indian Railway 2018. Indian Railways, RRB issue recruitment notification very soon expected to be on dated 10 Feb 2018 for various Group D posts to fill 62907 vacancies. Applicant’s should apply online between 10.02.2018 – 12.03.2018. Check eligibility criteria, selection procedure & other details given below. RRB Recruitment Notification released on 10 Feb 2018 for Group D posts.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 153 Ministerial , Stenographer Vacancies in Indian Railway Recruitment 2018-19 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification indianrailways.gov.in published for the post Consultant in Indian Railway Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Indian Railway for the post Director.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 10.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 12.03.2018
a. Opening Date & Time for On-Line Registration and submission of Application :- 10.02.2018 at 10.00 hrs
b. Closing Date & Time for submission of On-Line application :- 12.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs
c. Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee :- 12.03.2018
d .Online payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) – 12.03.2018 at 22.00 hrs
e .SBI Bank Challan :- 12.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
f. Post Office Challan :- 10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
Please Share our Posts to Help Someone or Leave Comment Below for any Query.
- Viewers also Read About RRB for more Knowledge from Below.
About Indian Railway
Welcome to our Railway Recruitment Notification page, your dream of a railway job will come true if you follow our Job notification regularly hence you will not miss any recruitment related news. RRB Railway Recruitment Board latest notifications for various Technical and non-technical posts in gazetted(Group A and B) and non-gazetted(Group C and D). Railways/Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a public sector enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. The Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 has specified that the vacancies are for the Posts of Station Master, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time keeper, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant and various other posts. Indian Railways (IR) is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. The history of rail transport in India began in the mid-nineteenth century. In 1848, there was not a single kilometer of railway line in India. Railways were first introduced to India in 1853 from Bombay to Thane. The Allahabad-Jabalpur branch line of the East Indian Railway had been opened in June 1867. Indian Railways is the world’s ninth largest commercial or utility employer, by number of employees, with over 1.307 million employees. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,000 km (40,000 mi) and 7,500 stations. In 2011, IR carried over 8,900 million passengers’ annually or more than 24 million passengers daily (roughly half of which were suburban passengers) and 2.8 million tons of freight daily. Indian Railways comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
Indian Railway Jobs 2018 :- On 07/02/2018, Indian Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI, 10TH for the position of Group D.
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Organisation :- Railway Recruitment Board
Name of Posts :- Various Vacancies
- Track Maintainer
- Helper (Mech/Electrical/ Signal & Telecommunication)
- Cabin man
- Switch man
- Track man
- Lever man
- Key man
Total no. of Posts :- 62907
For More Jobs :- www.postinfo.in
Download Official Notification or Submit Resume Apply Below :-
Vacancy :- Group D
Qualification :- ITI, 10TH
Vacancies :- 62907 Posts
Salary :- Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date to Apply :- 12/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1 .Post Name :- Group D (Helper & Other Posts) – 62907
2 .RRB Wise Railway Wise Summary of Vacancies :- Ahmedabad – 6087, Ajmer – 4755, Allahabad – 4762, Bangalore -2293, Bhopal – 3522, Bhubhaneshwar – 1532, Bilaspur – 1159, Chandigarh – 7832, Chennai – 2979, Gorakhpur – 3388, Guwahati – 2577, Guwahati – 2577, Kolkata – 2367, Mumbai – 4625, Patna – 5981, Ranchi – 2525, Secunderabad – 6523
3 .Minimum Educational Qualification :- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT/ 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
4 .Scale of pay :- Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Age Limit :- 18 to 31 Years
Application Fee :- General / OBC – 500/-., SC /ST /PWD /ExS /Women /Minorities /EBC – 250 /-.
General Instructions :-
1. Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite qualifications from recognized Board/Institute as on the date of Closure for submission of the application for this CEN. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply
2. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the SSLC/Matriculation Certificate only. However, candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone can enter these details as per the ITI/NAC certificates.Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET and DV etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
3 .The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the examinations. Refer para 7.0 for fee exempted categories.On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs shall allot post & Railway as per the option of the candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position. Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category.
4. Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the railway servant to any other department or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
Selection Procedure :-
- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification
How to Apply ?
1. Interested Candidates can apply through the Official Website
or before 12-03-2018.Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN 2/2018 Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
2. Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page. Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
3 .After scrutinizing the vacancy details, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/PWD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected and registration is completed, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.Candidates are further advised to visit website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
Download Notification & Application Form Below :-