RBI Recruitment 2017 for 523 Office Attendant Vacancies
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Form for 523 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Recently, RBI announced 523 vacancies for “Office Attendant posts”, This is great news for people who are interested to make their career in Banking Sector. Candidates who are Eligible and Interested for these posts. They can Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 from official website mentioned below :-
Official Notification is already uploaded on Website. Candidates can read official notification. Before Applying for these posts. Online application form already started from 17th November 2017. Applicants can apply for these vacancies up to 7th December 2017. Moreover candidates can also search for Reserve bank of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2017. More details like Important dates,Eligibility criteria, Application fee, Selection process, Age limit, Pay scale, How to apply etc. is given below:-
Important Dates :-
- Starting date of online application form :- 17th November 2017
- Last date of online application form :- 7th December 2017
- Online Examination :- January 2018
RBI Recruitment 2017 for 523 Office Attendant Vacancies Notification Details :-
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced recruitment notice to fill 523 vacancies of Office Attendant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can Apply through Official Website. Candidates who wants to apply for RBI Attendant Recruitment 2017, they must have possess 10th (S.S.C./Matriculation). For more details refer official website. More, Age limit is 20 to 25 years as per official notification. Moreover Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC category will provide.
Selection of candidates will based on performance in Written Test and Language proficiency Test. Selected Applicants will get initially Rs 22,339/– and other allowances. Applicants who wants to apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017, they must have to pay Application fee as per official notification. Applicants who wants to Apply, they must have to pay application fee of Rs.450/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. For more, candidates can check details from below. Moreover candidates can also read Official Notification for more details regarding this recruitment.
RBI Office Attendant Official Notification 2017 :-
- Name of the organization :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Post Designation :- Office Attendant.
- Number of Vacancies :- 523.
- Notification Regarding :- RBI Recruitment 2017.
- Educational Qualification :- 10th from recognized university or board.
- Age Limit :- 20 to 25 years as per official notification.
- Selection Process :- Written Test, Language Proficiency Test.
- Pay Scale :- Approximately ₹ 22,339/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification :- Candidates who are going to Apply, they must passed 10th (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized Board. For more details go to official website.
Age Limit :- Applicants who are going to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 for 523 Attendant Vacancies, their Age should between 20 to 25 years as per official notification. Moreover age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC category will provide. For more details refer official website.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidates will get approximately Rs 22,339/- per month. For more details read official notification.
Selection Process :-
Selection of RBI Recruitment 2017 for 523 office attendant posts candidates will based on performance in following exams.
- Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test
- Verification of Certificate
Application Fee :- Applicants who wants to Apply, they must have to pay Application fee of Rs.450/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. For more details go to official website link given below :-
How to apply ?
- Visit official website “www.rbi.org.in“.
- Look around for “RBI Office Attendant application form 2017 for 523 Vacancies“.
- Fill Application form.
- Send Application form to Official Address.
- Your Application form will submitted.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Important Links and Downloads