RBI Recruitment DRIVE 2018 FOR PWD | 27 ASSISTANT POST
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 – Invites Application for Assistant Post.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get RBI recruitment 2018 updated on February 3, 2018 notification on recent RBI recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 03.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification rbi.org.in from Reserve Bank of India RBI 2018.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications for the post of RBI Assistant Jobs 2018 to fill up total 27 vacancies through special recruitment drive for pwd candidates.
RBI Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 27 Assistant Vacancies in RBI recruitment 2018-19 in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru|Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai. Further more details like Important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, essential qualification, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 30.01.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 19.02.2018
Payment of Intimation charges (Online) :- 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) :- April 06, 2018.
Please Share our Posts to Help Someone & get Latest Jobs Notifications or Leave Comment Below for any Query.
- Viewers also Read About RBI for more knowledge.
About RBI Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated and the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India. the RBI was nationalised in the year of 1949. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The bank is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). Reserve Bank of India recruitment comes up with latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc. Check upcoming for more Reserve Bank of India Job details in India.
RBI Jobs 2018:- On 23/01/2018, RBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Assistant. Salary 14,650 published on 30th January 2018.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Details
Recruiting Organisation :- Reserve Bank of India
Total no. of Posts :- 27
Name of Posts :- Assistant Posts
Post wise Description, Eligibility & vacancy Details
Post Name :- Assistant
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Vacancies :- 27 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 14,650/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru|Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai
- Last Date to Apply :- 15/02/2018
Download Official Notification & Application Form Below :-
Other Qualification Details :-
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
ii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
iii) Pay Scale :- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
other allowances :- viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
Age Limit :- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee :- No fee is payable for the candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges of ` 50/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of intimation charges.
Important Dates :-
1. Website Link Open :- 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
2. Payment of Intimation charges (Online) :- 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
3. Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) :- April 06, 2018.
4. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination. Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) May 07, 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
General Instructions :-
(i) Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) centre within the same state(s) the office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat.
(ii) Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
(iii) All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent. RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
(iv) Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test (preliminary as well as main).Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter Download.
(v) The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
(vi) The candidates will have to appear for the exam (preliminary as well as main) at their own cost. (vii) CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination (preliminary as well as main) will not be permitted to take the Examination.
(vii) The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1hour for preliminary and 2.15 hour for main examination, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 to 3 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
(viii) Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted to the Bank at the time of document verification. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
Selection Procedure :-
- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” (Special drive for PWD candidates-2018) which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
2. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. In case the candidate is unable to complete the Application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
3. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
Download Notification & Application Form Below :-