Railway Police Force Recruitment 2018 for 8619 Constable Vacancies
Invites Applications for Various Posts Apply Now.
RPF Railway Police Force Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 28, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying RPF Recruitment 2018 along with current RPF Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent RPF Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest RPF 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming RPF Recruitment 2018 immediately here. Railway Protection Force (RPF) invited applications from young & eligible candidates for SI and Constable posts to fill 9739 vacancies. Interested candidates apply online. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who waiting for these posts apply now.
RPF Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 8,619 Constable Vacancies in RPF Recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification indianrailways.gov.in published for the post Sub Inspector in RPF Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 19.05.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 30.06.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
RPF Jobs 2018 :- 8619 Constable Vacancy for 10TH Salary 21,700 published on 19th May 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About RPF for more Knowledge from Below.
RPF Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Indian Railway Police Force
Name of Posts :- Constables
Total no. of Posts :- 8619
About RPF Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018
The Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) is an Indian Central Armed Police Force charged with protecting the Indian Railways.The strength of RPF is about 65,000. he duties of the Railway Protection Force include to do all conducive means for the free movement of the railways, Protection and safeguarding of railway property, Protection and safeguarding of passenger, their belongings and passenger areas. The origin of this force was ‘Watch & Ward’ and functioned under the administrative control of railway administration. Later on this force was renamed as Railway Protection Force and its members were provided with the power of arrest without warrant for the unlawful possession of railway property.
Download PDF File or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
On 19/05/2018, RPF announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Constable.
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Constable
- Qualification :- 10TH
- Vacancies :- 8619 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 21,700/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 30/06/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Zonal Railway :- Male :- SR, SWR & SCR – 804, CR, WR, WCR & SECR – 440, ER, ECR, SER & ECoR – 1287, NR, NER, NWR & NCR – 1046, NFR – 160, RPSF -666, Female: SR, SWR & SCR – 927, CR, WR, WCR & SECR – 712, ER, ECR, SER & ECoR – 1391, NR, NER, NWR & NCR – 1006, NFR – 180, RPSF – 180
2. Educational Qualification :- Constable (Exe): SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.Constable (Band): SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.
3. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT :-
a. UR/OBC :- Height: Male – 165, Female: 157, Chest – Unexpanded – 80, expanded -85.
b. SC/ST :- Height: Male – 160, Female: 152, Chest – Unexpanded – 76.2, expanded -81.2.
c. For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other categories specified by Govt.: Height: Male – 163, Female: 155, Chest – Unexpanded – 80, expanded -85.
4. Scale of Pay :- Level 3 of 7th CPC pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Age Limit :- Age: On 01.7.2018 the age of candidate shall be between 18 – 25 Years Refer Para 3.0(v) for age relaxations.
Application Fee :- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2 * Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT – Rs. 500/-, For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-serviceman / Female / Minorities / Economically backward class – Rs. 250/-
(i) Computer based test (CBT) shall be held simultaneously for all Groups.
(ii) Their admission to the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(iii) Mere issue of e—Call Letter to candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CIRC.
(iv) CRC shall conduct verification of eligibility conditions, with reference to original documents, only after candidates have qualified in all the stages of examination. CRC may reject the applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate(s) are liable to be summarily removed from service.
(v) Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Educational/Trade qualifications from recognized Board/University as on the date of submission of the application for the Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification shall not be eligible and hence NEED NOT apply.
(vi) Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/ Father’s Name/ Community/photo (thce)/ educational qualification will be summarily rejected.
a. 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
b. 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of educational qualification.
c. Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the format prescribed for employment under Central Government.
d. Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman.
e. Two copies of self attested colour photograph f. No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the present employer in case of serving Govt. employees.
g. Domicile certificate wherever applicable.
Download Notification or Application Form :-
Selection Procedure :- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply ?
1. Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box. Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
2. On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
3. The online format of application will have the fields for Educational qualification, Gender, Religion, ESM, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details. On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time
4. In case of online payment, candidate will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling remaining part (part III) of the application. Candidates should provide the details of beneficiary account, in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, bank name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application.
5. Date of Opening of Online registration: 10 hrs on 01/06/2018. Date of Closing of Online registration: 23.59 hrs on 30/06/2018. Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): In September and October 2018.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-