PUNJAB Water Supply & Sanitation Dept Recruitment for JUNIOR ENGINEER
Invites Applications for Various Posts Apply Now.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on July 3, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018 along with current Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018 immediately here. Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab invites applications for Multiple posts in various departments i.e Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) posts to fill 210 vacancies. Eligible candidates should apply from 16 June – 11 July 2018. Check the eligibility criteria, Selection procedure, job description & other details given below.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 210 Junior Engineer Vacancies in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 in Chandigarh. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification pbdwss.gov.in published for the post Senior Environmental Specialist in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 210 Vacancies in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab for the post Junior Engineer.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 15.06.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 11.07.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Jobs 2018 :- 210 Junior Engineer Vacancy for Diploma Salary 34,800 published on 15th June 2018
- Viewers Also Read About Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab for more Knowledge from Below.
About Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation was initially known a Public Health Branch of PWD which came into existence in the year 1956. Prior to that it was functioning as a part of Building and Roads Branch. The department was responsible for all types of Public Health Engineering Works viz. Water Supply and Sanitary installation in Government Buildings/ Institutions and Public Health Engineering works in Urban Estate, grain markets etc.
Download PDF or Submit Resume Below :-
On 15/06/2018, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Junior Engineer.
WSS Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab
Name of Posts :- Junior Engg
No. of Posts :- 210
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Name of Posts :- Junior Engineer
- Qualification :- Diploma
- Vacancies :- 210 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Chandigarh
- Last Date to Apply :- 11/07/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Name of the post & Pay :- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 & Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) -11 – 10300-34800+4800 Grade Pay
2. Educational Qualification :-
a. Junior Engineer (Civil) :- Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
b. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :- Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
c. Junior Engineer (Electrical) :- Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Download Application Form or Submit Resume Below :-
Age Limit :- General: 18 to 37 years, SC/ST/BC: 18 to 42 years, Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years, Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Application Fee :- SC / ST/PH (from Punjab) – Rs.500/- (Five hundred only) & Other Categories – Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
Address :- Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Sector 1, Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure :- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination. There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer). Selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
How to Apply ?
1. Last Date for filling Online Application form 11-Jul-2018. Last date to pay the application fee is 12-Jul-2018. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance after the closing of date of receipt of applications. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
2. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
3. Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) as per specification given below: a. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background. b. While taking photograph please look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. c. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. d. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face in a manner that it obscures the features. e. Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 50 KB. f. Photograph not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.
Download Application Form or Notification from Below :-