Punjab Water Supply & Sanitation Dept Recruiting for JUNIOR ENGINEER Vacancies 2018
Punjab Water Supply & Sanitation Dept Recruitment 2018 – Invites Application for JE Posts Apply Now.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on April 8, 2018 notification on recent Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 08.04.2018 for the latest recruitment notification pbdwss.gov.in from Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab 2018. Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab invites applications for Multiple posts in various departments i.e Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) posts to fill 210 vacancies. Eligible candidates should apply from 10 Apr – 08 May 2018. Check the eligibility criteria, Selection procedure, job description & other details given below :-
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 210 Junior Engineer Vacancies in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 in Patiala. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification pbdwss.gov.in published for the post Senior M and E Expert, IT Software MIS Expert in Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 07.04.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 08.05.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Jobs 2018 :- 210 Junior Engineer Vacancy for Diploma Salary 34,800 published on 7th April 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About Dept of Water Supply & Sanitation Punjab for more Knowledge from Below.
About Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation was initially known a Public Health Branch of PWD which came into existence in the year 1956. Prior to that it was functioning as a part of Building and Roads Branch. The department was responsible for all types of Public Health Engineering Works viz. Water Supply and Sanitary installation in Government Buildings/ Institutions and Public Health Engineering works in Urban Estate, grain markets etc.
On 07/04/2018, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Junior Engineer.
Download Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
Dept Water Supply & Sanitation Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab
Name of Posts :- JE (Civil) & JE (Mechanical & Electrical)
Click for More Jobs :- Latest Jobs
Total no. of Posts :- 210
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Junior Engineer
- Qualification :- Diploma
- Vacancies :- 210 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Patiala
- Last Date to Apply :- 08/05/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Name of the post & Pay :- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 & Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) -11 – 10300-34800+4800 Grade Pay
2. Qualification :-
a. Junior Engineer (Civil) – Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
b. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
c. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit :- a) General: 18 to 37 years
b) SC/ST/BC :- 18 to 42 years
c) Applicants who are already in Government Service :- 18 to 45 years
d) Physically Handicapped :- 18 to 47 yearse) Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Application Fee :- SC / ST/PH (from Punjab) – Rs.500/- (Five hundred only) & Other Categories – Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
1. Written test will tentatively be held on in First week of June, 2018. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website.Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994 and Punjab Public Works Department (Irrigation Branch) Junior Engineers (Group B) Service Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time will apply in this recruitment.
2. Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of final merit lists, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation / wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking if any candidate fails to produce the original documents / certificates regarding qualification, category etc. he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
3. Applicants are advised to visit the website www.govt.thapar.edu and check their E – mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence with Department should be avoided. The place of exam and admit card will be available on website only
4. No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
Download PDF or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
a. Date of availability of online form :- 10.04.2018
b. Last date for applying online :- 08.05.2018
c. Last date for payment of application fee :- 09.05.2018
d. Start Date of Downloading the admit card :- 29.05.2018
e .Date of Exam :- 03.06.2018
f. Uploading of question paper and answer key :- 04.06.2018
g. Window for filling objection :- 04.06.2018 to 08.06.2018
h. Result of written Examination :- 14.06.2018
Selection Procedure :- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination. There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
How to Apply ?
1. The Application Available From 10.04.2018 to 08.05.2018. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance after the closing of date of receipt of applications. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
2. Candidate shall have to apply in one category only. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one category may result in rejection of all such applications Each Candidate shall fill particulars like name of the candidate, father’s name and date of birth etc. as per given in the matriculation or equivalent certificate.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
3. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
4. Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) as per specification given below: a. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background. b. While taking photograph please look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. c. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. d. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face in a manner that it obscures the features. e. Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 50 KB. f. Photograph not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. Candidate must keep following details ready with them before clicking on the registration button for starting their online application process a. Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality. b. Mobile Number c. Personal Email ID d. Reservation category details e. Qualification certificate as per eligibility. f. Proof of passing of Punjabi 9 g. Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph and Signatures. h. Proof of passing of Punjabi.
Download Application Form or Apply on Official Site :-