Punjab National Bank SPORTS QUOTA Recruitment 2018 for 09 VACANCIES
PNB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 – Invites Application for Players Vacancies Apply Now.
PNB recruitment 2018 updated on January 16, 2018 notification on recent PNB recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 16.01.2018 for the latest recruitment notification pnbindia.in from Punjab National Bank PNB 2018 Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites applications to recruit new candidates for sports quota vacancies for 09 players. This is the best opportunity for candidates who waiting for these posts in Bank Department. All eligible and interested candidates submit application before due date mentioned below. Before apply candidates please read eligibility from official advertisement downloaded link available in description below.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 16.01.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 03.02.2018
About PNB Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian financial services company founded in 12 April 1895 and Headquarters in New Delhi, India. Punjab National Bank is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank and Bank of Baroda. It is the third largest bank in India in terms of asset size. Punjab National Bank was registered on 19 May 1894. PNB, being one of the largest nationalized banks, has continued to provide prudent and trustworthy banking services to its customers. Punjab National Bank recruitment comes up with latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc and check below for more Indian Bank Job details in India.
PNB Jobs 2018 :- On 09/01/2018, PNB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Hockey Players Vacancy, Salary 31,540 published on 16th January 2018.
PNB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Recruiting Organisation :- Punjab National Bank
Total no. of Vacancies :- 09
Name of Posts :- Hockey Player
Post wise Description, Vacancy or Eligibility Below :-
Vacancy 1 :- Hockey Players
- Qualification :- 10TH
- Vacancies :- 09 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,540/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- New Delhi
- Last Date to Apply :- 03/02/2018
Download Notification or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
PNB Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Other Qualification Details :-
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
2. SPORTS QUALIFICATIONS :- Should have represented the State in a National event or the district in a State-level event with distinction, or his University in an inter-University event with distinction or should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team.
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 Years Maximum 26 Years
Application Fee :- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-, For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
- Human Resource Management Division HO, 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Deihl-110075
1. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s)/information, his candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice. In such an eventuality, the candidate may also render himself liable to criminal prosecution.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility criteria, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of field trials/interview etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
3. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on the candidate any right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to cancel/discontinue the recruitment process at any stage and decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
4. Candidate should have a valid email ID, which shall be indicated in the application and kept active during the currency of the recruitment process to receive call letter and other communications, if any. Candidates who are serving in Government/ quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of field trials/interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered. The candidates selected will be posted in Delhi. However, they may be transferred to any place in India as per the future requirements of the Bank.
Selection Procedure :-
a. Selection will be made on the basis of sports performance/field trials and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
b. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for field trials. On the basis of performance in the field trials, candidates will be further shortlisted for interviews for final selection.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’.
2. Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division Head Office : 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational/ Sports Certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
3. Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of field trials/interview.
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THEIR EDUCATIONAL/SPORTS QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION. LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION : 03.02.2018
Get Notification Below :-