PUNJAB HARYANA HIGH COURT Recruitment for 239 STENOGRAPHER
PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT STENOGRAPHER RECRUITMENT 2017-18.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana invites Applications to recruit staff in Subordinate courts for the post of Stenographer Grade-III to fill up total 239 vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates should apply before 23.01.2018. before applying for these posts candidates please ensure about their eligibility form official notification links given below or from official website www.sssc.gov.in. High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruiting huge no. of candidates. for more information candidates please refer to the official notification. read some details from our website from below. Further more details like important dates, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, eligibility criteria & how to apply are mentioned below :-
“Click here to Join our WhatsApp group “Jobs Updates Only ?”
Important Dates :-
- Candidate can Apply Online From :- 25.12.2017
- Last Date/Time for Registration Step-I :- 23.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application fee :- 25.01.2018 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last Date/Time for Registration Step-II :- 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Editing of Applications :- 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details :-
Name of Organisation :- Punjab Haryana High Court.
Name of Posts :- Stenographer Grade -III
Total no. of Posts :- 239
Salary :- Rs.5910 – 20,200 + GP Rs.2800
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :- Candidate must Fulfill all following conditions.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- Steno Typist (at 80 wpm & transaction at 20 wpm)
- Must have knowledge of Computer (Word/Excel).
Age Requirement :- Age limit should be 18 – 42 years. Upper age limit should relaxed to 5 years for SC/OBC. Age relaxation is also provided for various categories as per Govt Norms.
Selection Procedure :- Selection should based on Written Examination followed by proficiency test in computer.
- English shorthand at 80wpm & transcription test at 20wpm.
- Hindi shorthand at 35wpm & transcription test at 20wpm.
- Computer Proficiency Test (word processing & Excel)
Application Fee :- For Female candidates Fee should be half of the following :
- For General Category :- Rs.1000
- For SC, OBC, BC & ESM :- Rs.250
- For PHC of Punjab (Gen) :- Rs.500
- For PHC of Punjab (Others) :- Rs.125
- Reserved category of Other State :- Rs.1000
How To Apply ?
Eligible candidates should have to apply through official website www.sssc.gov.in before 23.01.2018,Please Ensure your eligibility before Apply through official notification from below.
The online Registration/Filling of Application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
(i) Registration Step I :- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
(ii) Registration Step II :- After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the Application form.
“Click here to Join our FACEBOOK GROUP for Latest Jobs Alerts”
Further more information please refer to the official notification link given below:-
Important Links & Downloads :-