Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Recruitment for 12 Job Vacancies
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 12 Job Vacancies.
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology recruitment 2018 updated on December 15, 2017 notification on recent Punjab Engineering College University of Technology recruitment 2018 openings across India. Interested & Eligible candidates can Apply Online for 12 Faculty Vacancies in Punjab Engineering College University of Technology recruitment 2018 in Chandigarh. New recruitment Jobs 2018 notification published for the post Data Entry Operator, Computer Attendant in Punjab Engineering College University of Technology recruitment 2018 read complete details before applying. Moreover details like important dates, age limit, selection process, educational qualification, pay scale, vacancy detail, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
Application Start Date :- 15.12.2017
Last Date of Application Form :- 02.01.2018
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Recruitment 2017-18 Official Notification Details.
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology has announced recruitment notification for the post Faculty eligible candidates can submit their application before 03-01-2018.
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Jobs 2017: 12 Faculty Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, Diploma published on 15th December 2017.
PEC Chandigarh Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of Organisation :- Punjab Engineering College University of Technology.
- Name of Posts :- Faculty
- Qualification :- Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, Diploma.
- Total no. of Vacancies :- 12 Posts
- Experience :- 2 – 5 years
- Job Location :- Chandigarh
- Walk-In Date :- 02/01/2018 – 03/01/2018
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria.
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Departments :-
- Centre of Management and Humanities :- 03,
- Aerospace Engg. :- 02,
- Mechanical Engg. :- 02,
- Computer Science & Engg. :- 03,
- Electronics & Communication Engg. :- 01,
- Electrical Engg. :- 02
Further more details Please refer to the Official Notification Link Given Below :-
2. Qualifications :-
a. For Humanities :- Management & Communication Skills: Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in English/Business Administration/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management Administration/ Commerce/ Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology followed by Ph.D./ Fellowship from Indian Institute of Management or equivalent in the relevant area. OR First class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and First class degree in Business Administration/Post Graduate diploma awarded by Indian Institute of Management or its equivalent followed by Ph.D./ Fellowship from Indian Institute of Management or equivalent in the relevant area.
b. First class in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.). Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: Teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. Papers presented at conferences and/or in refereed journals. iii) Candidates with PhD would be considered for higher emoluments.
3. Emoluments: i) Pay for candidates with M.E. / M.Tech. and Ph.D. in Applied Science will be Rs.48,500/- (Consolidated) ii) Pay for candidates with Ph.D. in Engineering will be Rs.52,000/- (Consolidated) iii) Higher pay may be offered to exceptionally qualified candidates at discretion of Selection committee & approval of Director, PEC.
Age Limit :- 37 years
- Punjab Engineering College University of Technology, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply ?
1. The candidates may report for walk-in interview along with original documents and oneself attested copy of documents in the Seminar Room, New Academic Block, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh as per above schedule. List of documents to prove: Identity preferably Adhar card, Passport size photograph, Age, Caste Category certificate (SC/PwD/OBC), Educational Qualification, Experience, Research Papers etc.
2. Walk-in-interview for contractual faculty is scheduled as Centre of Management and Humanities, Aerospace Engg., Mechanical Engg. – 02.01.2018 & Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical Engg. – 03.01.2018.
Important Links & Downloads :-