Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 for Driver Vacancies
Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2018 – Invites Application for Driver Vacancies.
Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2018 updated on January 7, 2018 notification on recent Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 07.01.2018 for the latest recruitment notification highcourtchd.gov.in. Punjab and Haryana High Court announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Driver. Interested and eligible candidates can also read eligibility details from our webpage or you can also refer to the official notification Downloaded link given below.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- Already Start
Last Date of Application Form :- 24.01.2018
Note :- Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications.
Further more Details Please Download Official Notification or Apply on Application Form Below :-
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification Details.
We all know that On 22/12/2017 Punjab and Haryana High Court released notification to hire 26 Driver Vacancy for 10TH Salary 20,200 published on 23rd December 2017. Punjab and Haryana High Court announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Driver.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Vacancies in Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2018-19 in Chandigarh. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification highcourtchd.gov.in published for the post Driver in Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. Further more details like Vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria, application fee, essential qualification, selection procedure & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details.
Name of Organisation :- Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Total no. of Vacancies :- 26
Name of Posts :- Drivers
Job Location :- Chandigarh
Qualification :- 10TH
Salary :- Rs. 5,910 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
Experience :- Fresher
Last Date to Apply :- 24/01/2018
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Other Qualification Details :-
Qualification /Experience :- The Applicant should possess following :-
- Qualifications:- The Applicant shall be matric pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subjects. He should possess a valid licence of LT.V. He should not have been convicted of any offence for negligent and/or rash driving. He should have a minimum of two years experience of driving of car.
Age Limit :- Not More than 35 years.
Address :- Co-ordination Branch (Receipt & Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, 160001.
Other Instructions :- Please Read Carefully.
1. Applicants, in own interest shall read and follow the instructions given in Detailed Employment Notice, Application form and Annexures carefully lest for any violation of any instructions, the application should stand rejected summarily. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Applicants working in Government Departments/ Semi Government Departments/ Corporations/ Boards/ Local bodies Department/ Autonomous body shall apply on or before the Last date fixed, to High Court directly like any other candidate, after intimating their Department etc.
3. However, NOC on format “Annexure II” from the department shall have to be produced at the time of interview or as and when called. The employees who are working on contract/Adhoc basis are not considered as Department employees etc. Applicants having more than one living spouse shall not be Eligible for appointment. The selected Applicants may also be posted at Delhi or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time. However, in this regard, no extra perks or allowance shall be paid to them.
4. Applicants shall submit self attested copies of requisite documents alongwith three passport size Photographs. One photograph pasted on the application form be self attested and remaining two be attached with Application form. Application form would be rejected if documents are not legible.
5. The particulars mentioned/ information given in the application form will be treated as final. Applicant will have to produce testimonials in support of given particulars/ information and not vice versa. Failure to produce supportive testimonial(s) and /or to substantiate particulars/information will lead to rejection of candidates. No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
Selection Procedure :-
1. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Practical Test-cum-lnterview. Mere selection on the basis of Practical Test-cum-lnterview will not give any right to any applicant to claim appointment. Applicants proposed to be appointed will be required to work on trial period (as determined by High Court) for which they will be paid remuneration as per rate applicable to daily wages. Applicants would be considered for appointment only after the successful completion of Trial period as per the assessment of High Court.
2. Keeping in view the number of applications and other administrative exigencies, High Court reserves the right to hold a shortlisting test consisting of questions on driving sense, Traffic Rules & Signs, numerical and reasoning ability, general knowledge etc. and it will be only qualifying in nature. High Court reserves the right to adopt any criteria on the basis of shortlisting test for inviting Applicants for Practical Test-cum-Interview.
How to Apply ?
1. The last date for determining Permissible Age and other Eligibilities in all respects shall be 24.01.2018. The Eligible Applicants shall submit their applications on the prescribed proforma duly filled alongwith Annexures, Fee and requisite documents in the Coordination Branch (Receipt & Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, 160001 on or before upto 5.00 p.m.
2. The Envelope should be super-scribed with the words, “Application form for the Post of Driver”. The application can also be sent by registered post, at own responsibility, so as to reach the office before closing hours of the last date. Any application received by the Registry after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Registry shall not be responsible for any delay including of postal/courier services.
Important Links & Downloads :-