PPSC Recruitment 2018 for Inspector Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Inspector Vacancies Apply Now.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get Punjab Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 updated on March 14, 2018 notification on recent Punjab Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 14.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification ppsc.gov.in from Punjab Public Service Commission 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Punjab Public Service Commission 2018. Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Vacancies 2018 | Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites applications for the post of Inspectors Cooperative Society, Govt of Punjab to fill up total 207 vacancies. All eligible candidates should have to apply before 03.04.2018.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 10 Security Officer, Scientific Assistant, More Vacancies in Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19 in Patiala. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification ppsc.gov.in published for the post Inspector in Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 306 Vacancies in Punjab Public Service Commission for the post Medical Officer.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 14.03.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 03.04.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 :- 207 Inspector Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 34,800 published on 14th March 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About PPSC for more Knowledge from Below.
About Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab Public Service Commission, with its writ running from the Khyber Pass to the Jamuna near Delhi, was born at Lahore on May 1, 1937. In the wake of the Partition, the Punjab Public Service Commission resurged in February, 1948, at Shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of East Punjab. Following the merger of the States of Punjab and PEPSU, it shifted to Patiala on Nov.1st,1956. On 1st Nov 1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
On 14/03/2018, Punjab Public Service Commission announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Inspector.
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Punjab Public Service Commission.
Name of Posts :- Cooperative Society Inspector
Total no. of Posts :- 207
For More Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Inspector
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Vacancies :- 207 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Experience :-Freshers
- Job Location :- Patiala
- Last Date to Apply :- 03/04/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a Recognized University or Institution.
- Graduation Degree with 60% marks in any stream.
- Passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified: Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject in his Degree class then the condition of his having passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
- Passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language.
PAY SCALE :- Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay
Age Limit :- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01- 2018. (Few exceptions)
Application Fee :- for Gen/OBC – Rs.1125 and Others Rs.3000, Pwd-1750, Ex-servicemen – 500
Address For The Job :-
- Punjab Public Service Commission Patiala, Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39, Patiala, Punjab, India. Pin Code – 147001
General Instructions :-
1. These instructions are intended to guide the Candidates in filling up their Online Application Forms correctly so that they do not make mistakes, which may result in rejection of their candidature. The Candidates must read these instructions and the “General Information for the Candidates” thoroughly before filling up Online Application Form.
Download PDF Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
2. It is recommended that the Candidates may take print out of these Instructions as well as “General Information for the Candidates” before filling the Online Application Form and retain the same for their reference.
3. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Online Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of Online Application Form. Each Candidate shall fill only one Online Application Form.
4. Any person trying to upload pseudo application or illegal photographs or any other such material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the Online Application Form shall be noted for security purposes.
5. Note:- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
Selection Procedure :-
- COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment of these posts in May/June 2018, details of which can be seen in the General information for the candidates available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in
How to Apply ?
1. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 02/04/2018 (i.e. The Last date of submission of Online Application Forms.)
2. IMPORTANT NOTE :- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in.
A. Last date for filling Online Application Form: 03/04/2018
B. Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 10/04/2018
C. Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents :- 17/04/2018.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-