Power Grid Corporation INDIA Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainee
Invites Applications for Executive Trainee Post Apply Now.
POWER GRID Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 21, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying POWER GRID Recruitment 2018 along with current POWER GRID Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent POWER GRID Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest POWER GRID 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming POWER GRID Recruitment 2018 immediately here. before applying candidates please ensure about their eligibility from official notification from below and also official apply links is available in the end of this page read carefully.
POWER GRID Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 10 Engineer Vacancies in POWER GRID Recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification powergridindia.com published for the post Executive Trainee in POWER GRID Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 25 Vacancies in POWER GRID for the post Executive Trainee.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 27.03.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 31.05.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
POWER GRID Jobs 2018 :- 06 Executive Trainee Vacancy for LLB Salary 50,500 published on 27th March 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About POWER GRID Power Grid Corporation of India for more Knowledge from Below.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Power Grid Corporation of India
Name of Posts :- Executive Trainee
For more Jobs :- Click Latest Jobs
Total no. of Posts :- 06
Download Notification or Application Form :-
About POWER GRID Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on October 23, 1989. Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Its original name was the ‘National Power Transmission Corporation Limited’, and it was charged with planning, executing, owning, operating and maintaining high-voltage transmission systems in the country. Power Grid Corporation of India comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
On 27/03/2018, POWER GRID announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Executive Trainee.
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Executive Trainee
- Qualification :- LLB
- Vacancies :- 06 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location Across :- India
- Last Date to Apply :- 31/05/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law) :– 2018 Through CLAT 2018 (for PG)
i. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :- Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2017-18, who expect their results by 31.08.2018 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying. For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 5 and 6 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”
ii. Reservation Status :- 06 – Un-Reserved (UR) -04, OBC(NCL) -01, SC-01
iii. COMPENSATION PACKAGE :- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500* during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry
Age Limit :- Upper Age Limit 28 years as on 31.05.2018
Application Fee :- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
General Instruction :-
1. Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ET (Law) – ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she / he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
Download PDF File or Submit Resume :-
6. Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
7. Marks in Essential Qualification will not be rounded off for deciding eligibility of any candidate.
8. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
9. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
10. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
Selection Procedure :- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2018 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2018 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
2. Online Registration for CLAT 2018 shall close on 31st March 2018.
3. For details on CLAT 2018, please visit https://www.clat.ac.in/
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2018 Application No., CLAT 2018 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
5. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
6. Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2018 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
7. Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July/ August 2018.
8. For details regarding CLAT Examination, please visit http://clat.ac.in/ [ Advt. No. CC/03/2018 ].
Download Application Form or Notification from below :-