NPCC SITE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2018
NPCC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 – Invites Applications for Engineering Post Apply Now.
NPCC Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get NPCC Recruitment 2018 updated on February 12, 2018 notification on recent NPCC recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 12.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification npcc.gov.in from National Projects Construction Corporation NPCC 2018. Apply Online for 4 Site Engineer Vacancies in NPCC Recruitment 2018-19 in Noida. National Project Construction Corporation (NPCC) invites applications for Site Engineer (Civil) post to fill 04 vacancies. All eligible candidates have to apply from 08.02.2018 – 28.02.2018. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification npcc.gov.in published for the post Site Engineer Civil in NPCC Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. Further more details like important dates, eligibility criteria, essential qualification, Application fee, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 08.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 01.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Open www.postinfo.in in Google Chrome of Mobile or PC version and Click on Red Bell Button for Latest Jobs Notifications.
- Viewers also Read About NPCC for more knowledge from Below.
About NPCC National Projects Construction Corporation
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established in the year 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country. It was to provide the necessary manpower & know how for the construction of National Projects and also act as a price deterrent for the Private Sector. In its 56 years of existence the Corporation has successfully associated itself with completion of over 130 National Projects from concept to commissioning stage. Some of them in remote and hazardous location over the country. Besides completion of projects in India and contributing to the socioeconomic growth of country, the corporation has also successfully executed several overseas projects.
NPCC Jobs 2018 :- On 08/02/2018, NPCC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Site Engineer, Salary 25,000.
NPCC Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Organisation :- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
Total no. of Posts :- 04
Name of Post :- Site Engineer (Civil)
More Jobs :- www.postinfo.in
Download Official Notification or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details Below
Post Name :- Site Engineer
- Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E
- Vacancies :- 4 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Experience :- 1 – 2 years
- Job Location :- Noida
- Last Date to Apply :- 01/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
1. Qualifications for General candidates :- B.E. (Civil)/B. Tech. (Civil) from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 70% marks + 01 year relevant Experience.
2. Qualifications for OBC candidates :- B.E. (Civil)/B. Tech. (Civil) from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 65% marks + 01 year relevant Experience.
3. Qualifications for SC/ST candidates :- B.E. (Civil)/B. Tech. (Civil) from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 60% marks + 01 year relevant experience.
Consolidated Emoluments :- Rs.25000.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.500/-
Age Limit :- Upper age 40 years as on 31.01.2018.
General Conditions :-
1. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
4. The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 31.01.2018), form the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
5. The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
6. Applicants having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
7. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
8. All correspondence to the candidate will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
10. All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.
11. Number of Posts can be increased/decreased at the time of selection.
Click for Best Coaching or Download Application Form Below :-
- The Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, WA-61A, Sector-135, Maharishi Nagar. P.O., Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP)-201304.
Selection Procedure :-
- On Short Term Contract
- Application Fee for all eligible candidates :- Rs.500
- Application Fee should be paid in form of Draft/Cheque.
How to Apply ?
1.DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :- Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Application received after due date will not be entertained. Application completed in all respects in the enclosed Format along with a latest pass port size photograph, non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at Noida (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees) and signed photocopies of testimonials should reach at the following address:- The Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, WA-61A, Sector-135, Maharishi Nagar. P.O., Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP)-201304.
2.Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply in the peforma, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website www.npcc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
3.Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose. Advt. No. UPZ/Cont./1185
Download Official Notification or Application Form Below :-