NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Job Vacancies December 2017.
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get NIT Jalandhar recruitment 2017 updated on December 9, 2017 official notification on recent NIT Jalandhar recruitment 2017 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 09.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Jalandhar NIT Jalandhar 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from NIT Jalandhar 2017.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017-18 :- Apply Online for one Research Associate vacancy in NIT Jalandhar recruitment 2017 in Jalandhar. New recruitment Jobs 2017 notification published for the post Associate Professor in NIT Jalandhar recruitment 2017 read complete details before applying. 68 Vacancies in NIT Jalandhar for the post Assistant Professor. Further more details like important details, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
Application Start date :- 05.12.2017
Last Date of Application :- 14.12.2017
On 05/12/2017, NIT Jalandhar announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Associate.
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details :-
- Name of Organisation :- National Institute of Technology ( NIT ), Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Post Name :- Research Associate.
- Qualification :- M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Total no. of Vacancies :- 01.
- Salary :- Rs. 36,000/- Per Month.
- Experience :- 3 – 5 years.
- Job Location :- Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Walk-In Date :- 14/12/2017
NIT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria :-
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Job Title & Fellowship: Research Associate (RA) & Rs 36,000/- plus HRA @ 20 %.
2. Essential Qualification :- Possessing Doctorate (PhD) in Mechanical Engineering/Textile Technology/Physics/ OR having 3 years of research, Teaching and Design & Development Experience after M Tech (Mechanical Engineering/Textile Technology) / M. Sc. (Physics).
3. Job Specifications/ Responsibilities :- To perform work assigned and assist the PI and C0-PI in various phases of the research project.
4. Tenure of Post :- Initial appointment will be for one year, which may be extendable based on performance and project duration. The position is coterminous with the Project.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
Venue of Interview :-
Committee Room, Main Building, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar & Date – 14.12.2017.
How to Apply ?
Candidates have to present themselves for the Interview on the Interview date with filled in Application form, Updated CV and Original and Attested Photocopies of Mark Sheets/Certificates in support of their Academic Qualifications. Applications are invited from Indian national candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience. Candidates should bring along with them application with completed Bio-data giving full details of Educational Qualifications and Experience with attested copies of Mark sheets / Certificates and experience certificates and recent Passport size photographs.
Important Links & Downloads :-