NIACL Recruitment 2018 for ASSISTANT
Invites Applications for Assistant Posts Apply Now.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on July 28, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 along with current NIACL AO Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent NIACL AO Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest NIACL AO 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 immediately here. NIACL (New India Assurance Company Limited) | NIACL Assistant recruitment 2018 | NIACL invites applications 685 Assistant posts. All eligible candidates have to apply online
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 685 Assistant Vacancies in NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19 in Mumbai. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification newindia.co.in published for the post Administrative Officer in NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 984 Vacancies in NIACL AO for the post Assistant.
Important Dates :-
1. Period of Online Registration :- From 16/07/2018 to 31/07/2018
2. Period of Payment of Application Fees :- From 16/07/2018 to 31/07/2018
3. Online Registration closes on :- 31/07/2018
4. Date of Tier I – Preliminary Exam :- 08th and /or 09th September 2018 (Tentative)
5. Date for Tier II – Main Exam :- 6th October 2018 (Tentative)
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
NIACL AO Jobs 2018 :- 685 Assistant Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 40,080 published on 17th July 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About NIACL AO New India Assurance for more Knowledge from Below.
About NIACL AO New India Assurance Recruitment 2018
New India Assurance Co Ltd, today, is a 100 % Govt owned multinational general insurance company operating in 22 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs 12,500 Cr (Rs 125 billion) . Founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, we have been market leaders in India in non-life business for more than 40 years. Our Indian business touched Rs 10,000 crores (Rs 100 billion) in 2012-13. We are the only direct insurer in India rated A-(Excellent).
Download PDF or Submit Resume Below :-
On 07/07/2018, NIACL AO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Assistant.
NIACL Recruitment 2018 – Details
Post Name :- Assistant
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Vacancies :- 685 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 14,435 – Rs. 40,080/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Mumbai
- Last Date to Apply :- 31/07/2018
Other Qualification Details :- 1. Educational Qualification :- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on date of application registration.
2. Knowledge of Regional Language of the State for which a candidate applies is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the Staten-JT (Candidates should know to read. write and speak the Regional Language of the State/lJT against the vacancies for which a candidate wishes to apply, is essential. (To ascertain the candidates familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/IJT. a language test will be conducted before final selection. Candidates not found to be proficient in the Regional Language Test would be disqualified.)
Note :- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before they apply that they fulfill the requirements as to Age, Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria and if found ineligible their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment.
2. Pay Scale :- Rs.14435-840(1)-15275 -915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255 -1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030- 1610(5)40080. Total Emoluments approximately works out to Rs. 23,500- per month in the initial stage in a metro city.
Age Limit :- The applicant should have age between 21 to 30 Years as on 30/06/2018 to apply for NIACL Recruitment.
Application Fee :- SC/ST/PWD/EX – SER – RS.100/-(Intimation Charges only), SC/ST/PWD/EX -SER – Rs.600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
1. Printout of the valid Call Letter for the Regional Language Test
2. Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for the online examination.
3. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
4. Original and photocopy of Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement.
Download Application Form or Submit Resume Below :-
5. Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation/Equivalent Examination etc.
6. Proper document from University for having declared the result on or before the date of registration of application form has to be submitted.
7. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
8. Experience certificates. if any.
9. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Selection Procedure :- The selection process will consist of on-line tests (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language Test before the final selection.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.newindia.co.in “Recruitment” Section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application. choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name. Contact details and Email-id, mobile no.etc.. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in for go, he I she can save the data already entered by choosing •SAVE AND NEXT tab. Prior to submission of the online application Candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the debits in the online application form and modify the same if required.
2. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct. prior to final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form themselves as no change will be ina the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates Mark Sheets.
3. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by cltking the VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Of Photograph and Signature detailed under point ‘C” given below Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Fom Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph. Signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Download Notification or Application Form from Below :-