NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN (NCW) Recruitment 2018
NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN JOBS 2017-18- Invites Applications for Various Posts.
National Commission for Women (NCW), New Delhi invites applications for various posts. Eligible candidates should apply may app with 30 days before last date mention below. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who eagerly waiting for these posts, so now they can apply for these posts. National Commission for Women (NCW) released recruitment notification for various posts and related information for all posts are mentioned below or for more details please refer to the Official Notification downloaded link uploaded on our webpage. NCW hire this time for Deputy Secretary, Research Assistant, Under Secretary, Assistant, Senior Research officer and more posts. Before apply Interested and Eligible candidates please ensure about their eligibility form official notification or visit official website of NCW ncw.nic.in. Further more details like Important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, Selection procedure, Application fee, job description & other details given below :-
Important Dates :-
The Last date for Receipt of Applications is 30 Days form the date of publication in the employment news. Please refer to the official notification.
- Last Date of Application Form :- 03.02.2018
About NCW ?
National Commission for women has been established as a statutory commission for dealing with matters relating to constitutional and legal safeguards provided for women, to review the existing legislations and suggest amendments thereto, to look into the complaints involving deprivation of the rights of women and monitor proper implementation of all legislations enacted to protect the rights of women to enable them to achieve quality in all spheres of life and equal participation in the development process. The commission invites application to fill up following vacant/anticipated vacant posts on deputation (on foreign service terms) basis :-
NCW Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Name of Organisation :- National Commission for Women (NCW).
Total no. of Posts :- 30
Name of Posts :- Various Posts
Further more Details Please Download Notification or Apply on Application Form Link given below :-
Job Position : Post wise Description is given below :-
Post Name, Vacancies, Pay Scale
Deputy Secretary :- 01
- Salary :- Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200 Pre-revised scale of pay Rs.15,600 -39000 + 7600/- (GP)
Senior Research Officer :- 01
- Salary :- Pre-revised scale of pay Rs.15600/- – 39100 +6600/- (GP)
Under Secretary :- 01
- Salary :- Pre-revised scale of Pay Rs.15600/- – 391000 +6600/- (GP)
Private Secretary :- 08
- Salary :- Rs.9300/- – 34800 +GP 4800/-
Research Assistant :- 04
- Salary :- Rs.9300 – 34,800+GP Rs.4200/-
Assistant :- 05
- Salary :- Rs.9300 – 34800+ Rs.4200/-
Junior Hindi Translator :- 01
- Salary :- Rs.9300 – 34800+Rs.4200
Jr. Accountant :- 02
- Salary :- Rs.5200 – 20200 +2400 GP
Personal Assistant :- 01
- Salary :- Rs.9300 – 34,800 +Rs.4200 (GP)
Stenographer Grade-D :- 04
Other Qualification Details :-
- i) Officer Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department; or
- (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200+GP 1900/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; or (b) and have passed skill test on computer with 10 minutes having a speed of 80 w.p.m. in stenography and transcription 50 minutes English/65 minutes Hindi.
Hindi Typist :- 01
- Salary :- Rs.5200 – 20200 + Rs.1900 (GP)
Library Information Assistant :- 01
Qualification :- Any Graduate
Other Qualification Details :-
- Eligibility criteria/Qualification/ Experience :- (i) Officers Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or Degree of Library Science from recognised university with 5 years regular service in-the scale of pay-of Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.2,400 (Old payscale Rs.4000-100-6000) in Central/State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous/Statutory bodies.
Address For The Job :-
- National Commission for Women Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area New Delhi — 110 025.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Reservation :- Reservation criteria shall be followed as Per Government Directives.
How To Apply ?
Eligible and interested persons may apply before 30 days of application at given website before 03.02.2018. Ensure your eligibility from official website before apply.
Important Links & Downloads :-
Note :- Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications