Kiara Advani was born on July 31, 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her birth name is Alia Advani, but she changed it to Kiara before entering the film industry.
- She completed her schooling from the Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai.
- Later, she pursued a degree in Mass Communication from Jai Hind College, Mumbai, and then enrolled in the London College of Fashion to study acting.
Entry into Bollywood :-
- Kiara made her acting debut in 2014 with the film “Fugly,” which was produced by Akshay Kumar.
Early Career :-
- After her debut, she appeared in several films, but it was the role of Sakshi Dhoni, the wife of cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, in the biographical film “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2016) that gained her recognition.
Breakthrough Role :-
- Kiara’s breakthrough role came in 2019 with the film “Kabir Singh,” opposite Shahid Kapoor. The film was a huge commercial success and brought her widespread acclaim.
Notable Works :-
- Apart from “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” and “Kabir Singh,” Kiara has been a part of several successful films, including “Good Newwz” (2019), “Laxmii” (2020), and “Shershaah” (2021).