Junior Associate Vacancy in SBI Recruitment 2018
SBI Recruitment 2018 – Invites Application for Junior Associate Vacancy Apply Now.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get SBI recruitment 2018 updated on January 21, 2018 notification on recent SBI recruitment 2018 openings across India. Sbi latest recruitment notification sbi.co.in from State Bank of India SBI 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from SBI 2018. On 19/01/2018, SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Junior Associate.
SBI Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 8,301 Junior Associate Vacancies in SBI recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification sbi.co.in published for the post Manager, Chief Manager in SBI recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 50 Vacancies in SBI for the post Specialist Officers.
Important Dates :-
- Online registration Start from :- 20.01.2018
- Last Date to apply online :- 10.02.2018
- Pre Exam Admit Cards :- 01.03.2018 onward
- Main Exam Admit Cards :- 24.04.2018 onward
- Preliminary Examination :- update soon
- Main Examination :- update soon
Post Comments for any query
About SBI State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The roots of the State Bank of India lie in the first decade of the 18th century, when the Bank of Calcutta, later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established on 2 June 1806. The Presidency banks amalgamated on 27 January 1921, and the re-organised banking entity took as its name Imperial Bank of India. On 1 July 1955, the Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India. State Bank of India recruitment comes up with latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc and check below for more Indian Bank Job details in India.
SBI Jobs 2018 :- 8301 Junior Associate Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 31,450 published on 19th January 2018.
SBI Recruitment 2018 – Official Details
Recruiting Organisation :- State Bank of India.
Name of Posts :- Junior Associate
Total no. of Posts :- 8301
Download Official Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
SBI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Junior Associate
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Vacancies :- 8301 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,450/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 10/02/2018
SBI Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Essential Academic Qualifications :- (AS ON 01.01.2018) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
- (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the Date of Passing.
- (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2018.
3. Probationary Period :- Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining. The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. 15 prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same. 15 prescribed e-lessons (for confirmation) will include role-based e-lessons. Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
Age Limit :- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee :- SC/ST/PWD/XS – 100/- (Intimation Charges only) & General and OBC – ` 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
1. Candidates are advised to take a Printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Post Applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite Fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents
2. The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another Examination if considered necessary.
3. The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide Banking Services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts.
4. The New Recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide Banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. Inside and Outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts.
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES: 20.01.2018 To 10.02.2018
2. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of March/April 2018
3. Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 12.05.2018.
Selection Procedure :-
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website
- Recruitment of Junior Associates. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
2. Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’. The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10).
Download Notification or Apply Online Link Below :-