JEE Main 2018 Online Exam Dates, Application Form & Details
JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern of Exam and Syllabus, Complete Details Apply Online.
JEE Main 2018 Online Form Apply from 1/12/2017 :-
The JEE Main 2018 Online Applications has been started from 1/12/2017 onwards. Eligible and willing applicants can apply for the Engineering Entrance Exam which is to be conducted by CBSE. JEE Main Exam is being held for the admissions of applicants for B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses also for admissions to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions. JEE Main is also the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which offers admission to IITs & ISM. Here we will provide you complete details regarding JEE Main Online Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and How to Apply Online mentioned below :-
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates :-
- Declaration of JEE Main 2018 Official Notification :- 22nd November 2017.
- Start of Online Application Form :- 1st December 2017.
- Facility of Correcting Images :- 2nd week of December 2017.
- Last Date to fill Online Application Form :- 1st January 2018.
- Closing Date of JEE Main 2018 Fee Payment :- 2nd January 2018.
- Opening of Application Form Correction Window :- 2nd half of January 2018.
- Availability of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card :- 2nd week of March 2018.
- JEE Main Exam Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test) :- 8th April 2018.
- Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test) :- 15th & 16th April 2018.
- JEE Main 2018 Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability :- 24th – 27th April 2018.
- Date of Declaration of Result (Paper 1)/AIR rank & candidates eligible to appear in JEE Advanced :- 30th April 2018.
- Date of Declaration of AIR rank (paper 2) :- 31st May 2018.
- Availability of Score/Rank Cards on website.
- After declaration of AIR of JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main 2018 New Changes in Pattern :-
- Slot Booking :- From 2018, Applicants will be able to book their slot for online mode of JEE Main Examination.
- No Weight-Age will be given to 12th class marks for calculating All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main Result. Also, No verification will be required for 12th class roll number.
- To Qualify for Admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, candidates must have at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in higher secondary exam or must be in top 20 percentile in class 12th exam.
- Students must have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the JEE Main 2018 Application form.
- Candidates from Meghalaya, Jammu and Kashmir and Assam are excluded from this provision. Such applicants have to enter passport number, ration card number, Bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number to get examination centre in these states only.
- Total 3 attempts will be provided to students for clearing the JEE Main. Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards. JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum 2 times in consecutive years.
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Qualification & Age Limit:-
Educational Qualification :- Minimum qualification is 12th pass with 5 subjects with physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2018. There is no minimum marks requirement in 12th for writing the JEE Main exam. However, candidates have to secure the passing marks. Students who appeared and passed the higher secondary examination in 2016 and 2017 are also eligible to apply. Moreover, candidates appearing the final examination of 12th in 2018 can also fill the JEE Main 2018 application form. Diploma holders candidates can also apply for JEE Main 2018 but only eligible for admission to IITs. Diploma holders eligible for JEE Main can further apply for JEE Advanced but not Eligible for Admission on the basis of JEE Main scores.
Age Limit :- Candidates born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible for writing the JEE Main 2018 exam. In addition 5 years relaxation shall be provided in the upper age limit of SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Application Fee :-
- JEE Main 2018 Fee Payment can be done either through Credit card/Debit card or E-challan.
- GST will also be applicable on Application fee.
- Candidates opting E-challan are required to make the payment in Syndicate/ICICI/Canara Bank in cash.
How to Apply ?
Before Applying, Download the Official Notification attached below containing the complete details on Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Brief Details. The link to download JEE Main 2018 Official Notification PDF is attached below :-
After reading the complete details and instructions, you can apply for JEE Main Online Form from the below given registration link. If you still has any query you can ask us in the comment box provided below.
Note :- For more updates please visit regularly, you can also like our Facebook page links available on Website or Leave comment below :-
Important Links :-