ITBP CONSTABLE (DRIVERS) RECRUITMENT 2018 for 134 DRIVERS POST
ITBP DRIVERS RECRUITMENT 2018 – Invites Application Apply Now.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get ITBP Recruitment 2018 updated on February 11, 2018 notification on recent ITBP recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 11.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification itbpolice.nic.in from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP 2018. Info Tibetan Police Force (ITBP) invites applications for 134 driver vacancies. All eligible candidates have to apply from 14.02.2018 – 15.03.2018. Ensure your eligibility before apply & check selection procedure, job description & other details given below for ITBP Drivers recruitment 2018.
ITBP Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 134 Constable Vacancies in ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 in Bhopal. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification itbpolice.nic.in published for the post Head Constable, Constable in ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 62 Vacancies in ITBP for the post Head Constable.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 14.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 15.03.2018
Please Share our Posts to Help Someone or Leave Comment Below for any Query.
- Viewers also Read About ITBP for more Knowledge from below.
About ITBP Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) was raised on 24 Oct,1962.Presently ITBP is deployed on border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border and manning Border Outposts on altitudes raging from 9000.
ITBP Jobs 2018 :- On 08/02/2018, ITBP announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Constable, 134 Constable Vacancy for 10TH Salary 69,100 published on 8th February 2018.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Organisation :- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Name of Posts :- Male Constables (Drivers)
Total no. of Posts :- 134
- Unreserved (UR) :- 47
- SC :- 68
- ST :- 05
- OBC :- 14
More Jobs :- www.postinfo.in
Download Notification or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details Below
Post Name :- Constable
- Qualification :- 10TH
- Vacancies :- 134 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
- Experience :- Must have 2 years of experience in Driving.
- Job Location :- Bhopal
- Last Date to Apply :- 15/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Constable (Driver) :- Reservation status – UR – 47, SC – 68, ST – 05, OBC – 14
2. Minimum educational and other essential qualifications :- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent. Having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
3. Physical Standards :-
a. All other States and Union Territories (except category mentioned below) – Height in Cms – 170, Chest in Cms, Unexpanded- 80, Expanded – 85
b. For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwali, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir. – Height in Cms – 165, Chest in Cms, Unexpanded- 78, Expanded – 83.
c. Candidates hailing from North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. – Height in Cms – 162.5, Chest in Cms, Unexpanded- 77, Expanded – 82
Age Limit :- 21 to 27 years
a. All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
b. Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
c. Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME), therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment at later stage
d. Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documentation else their candidature will be rejected.
e. No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected
g. Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (CENTRAL) FRONTIER, ITB POLICE FORCE, Village – Kanasaiya, PO – Kokta Hathaikhera, Raisen Road, Tehsil – Huzur, Distt – Bhopal (MP) Pin – 462021
Selection Procedure :-
1. Before start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST) the candidates will undergo thorough verification of identity including Biometric capture.
2. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
How to Apply ?
1. Eligible and interested candidates should apply through website
Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily. If more than one application are filled by the candidates all applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
2. Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 14.02.2018 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 15.03.2018 at 11:59 pm. Procedure for online submission of application is available on ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
3. VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS :-
a. Educational Certificate(s);
b. Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate;
c. Valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy
d. Professional/Experience Certificate, if any
3. The appeal, complete in all respects, should be received within 15 days from the date of issue of Rejection Slip in which the finding of the Medical Officer are communicated to the candidate. ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay or if a candidate fails to submit the relevant documents with the RME Appeal within stipulated time. The application for re-medical examination shall be sent to THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (CENTRAL) FRONTIER, ITB POLICE FORCE, Village – Kanasaiya, PO – Kokta Hathaikhera, Raisen Road, Tehsil – Huzur, Distt – Bhopal (MP) Pin – 462021. The decision of the Review Medical Board of ITBP shall be final and no 2nd appeal will be entertained.
Download Official Notification or Application Form Below :-