Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Officer Posts Apply Now.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get IBBI Recruitment 2018 updated on March 11, 2018 notification on recent IBBI recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 11.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification ibbi.gov.in from Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India IBBI 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from IBBI 2018. IBBI has announced recruitment notification for the post Officer eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-03-2018.
IBBI Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 18 Officer Vacancies in IBBI Recruitment 2018-19 Across India.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 22.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 14.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
IBBI Jobs 2018 :- 18 Officer Vacancy for CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, LLB Salary 55,600 published on 27th February 2018
- Viewers Also Read About IBBI for more Knowledge from Below.
About IBBI Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) was set up on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code). It is a unique regulator: regulates a profession as well as transactions. It has regulatory oversight over the Insolvency Professionals, Insolvency Professional Agencies and Information Utilities. It writes and enforces rules for transactions, namely, corporate insolvency resolution, corporate liquidation, individual insolvency resolution and individual bankruptcy under the Code.
On 22/02/2018, IBBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, LLB for the position of Officer.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
Name of Posts :- Officer
Total no. of Posts :- 18
For more Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Officer
- Qualification :- CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, LLB
- Vacancies :- 18 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 28,150 – Rs. 55,600/- Per Month
- Experience :- 0 – 3 years
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 14/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Post Name :- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Pay: The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years).
2. Number of Posts :- General -11 Other Backward Classes -4 Scheduled Castes -2 Scheduled Tribes -1 Total -18
3. Qualification as on 01.03.2018 CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce Preference:
- (a) Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination;
- (b) Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification;
- (c) Two or more of the essential qualifications; These must be from a Recognised University / Institution.Candidates applying would be expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
Age Requirement :- General :- 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987) SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)
Application Fee :- 1. General / OBC – Rs.500/- plus GST(presently 18%) as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable transaction charges 2. SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD)-Nil.
General Instructions :-
1. Candidate, who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post, should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.Candidates should satisfy themselves strictly about their eligibility for the post applied for.
2. If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or wilfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or have suppressed any material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
3. Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public-Sector Banks Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in IBBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced. IBBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
4. In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, IBBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Further, IBBI reserves the right to relax any of the requirements for the candidates in deserving cases strictly in accordance with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017. IBBI also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, fully or partly on any grounds.
Download PDF File or Submit Resume Below :-
Important Dates :-
1 Opening of application link and payment of fees :- 22.2.2018
2 Closing of application link and payment of fees :- 14.3.2018
Selection Procedure :-
- Mode of selection will be On-Line Examination, Group Discussion and Interview
How to Apply ?
Candidates are required to apply on-Line through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22.2.2018 to 14.3.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to IBBI’s office.
Application Registration :-
a. Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.The valid personal email ID and mobile no., should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IBBI will send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
b. Applicants are first required to go to IBBI’s website “www.ibbi.gov.in” and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “IBBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2017” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-