Indian Army Recruitment for 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 201 Job Vacancies December 2017.
Indian Army recruitment 2018 updated on December 16, 2017 notification on recent Indian Army recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 16.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification form official Website given below. Indian Army Jobs 2017: Various Soldier Vacancy for 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI published on 13th November 2017. Further more details like Important links, pay scale, age limit, selection process, educational qualification, vacancy details, & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
Application Start Date :- 13.11.2017
Last Date of Application Form :- 25.12.2017
Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy Details.
- Name of Organisation :- Indian Army
- Name of Post :- Soldier
- Qualification :- 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI
- Total no. of Vacancies :- 01 Post
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Hisar
- Last Date to Apply :- 25/12/2017
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Other Qualification Details :-
Details of Post :- Army Recruiting Office, Hisar is conducting Army Recruitment Rally from 10 Jan 2018 to 20 Jan 2018 for the district of Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa and Jind for the category of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Religious Teacher from the State of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh at Army Recruiting Officer, Hisar. Candidates can visit Army Recruitment Site for information on educational, physical, medical etc criteria for the rally.
a. Domicile Certificate
b. Birth Day Certificate
c. Class 10th Marksheet
d. NCC certificate
e. 12th mark sheet (If required)
f. Relation Certificate (If any)
g. Any Sports Certificates
h. 15 Pasport size recent photographs
Further more information Please refer to the Official Notification Link Given Below :-
- Army Recruiting Office Hisar, Hisar Military Station, Pin – 125001.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply ?
1. Online registration will be open from 11 Nov 2017 to 25 Dec 2017 (except Religious Teacher). Interested candidates can apply through army recruitment site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Candidates can download their admit cards from 01 Jan 2018 onwards. Candidates will be called District/Tehsil wise for the rally between 10 Jan 18 to 20 Jan 18, and exact date and time for reporting for the respective District/Tehsil will be given out on their Admit card.
2. Candidates are also advised to check the details on their admit cards for any last minute changes in Venue, date and time of the rally from ARO, Hisar and reach recruitment site on time. All candidates belonging to Relaxation categories will also attend the rally on the date given for their District/Tehsil. Only online registered candidates can take part in rally. All candidates will download their admit cards with clear printed “Bar Code“.
3. Therefore candidates are advised to fill the information carefully. Incorrect details, Re-registration/Double registration or wrong information including photographs will lead to cancellation of candidature. Suitable action under IPC/IT Act 2000 will also be initiated. Candidates are advised to fill all details including correct address and AADHAR number. Candidates will also provide a correct email address and mobile number, which shall be kept operational during the currency of the recruitment process. Army will be not be responsible for any information not being received by the candidate due to the above/Technical reasons.