IISER Mohali Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali – IISER Mohali Recruitment 2017.
IISER Mohali recruitment 2017 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 11.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali IISER Mohali 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from IISER Mohali 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply Online for one Junior Research Fellow vacancy in IISER Mohali recruitment 2017 in Mohali. New recruitment Jobs 2017 notification published for the post Postdoctoral Research Associate in IISER Mohali recruitment 2017 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in IISER Mohali for the post Project Assistant. Further more details like Important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale, & how to apply are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
Application Start Date :- 07.12.2017
Last Date of Application Form :- 17.12.2017
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2017
On 07/12/2017, IISER Mohali announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow. IISER Mohali has announced recruitment notification for the post Junior Research Fellow eligible candidates can submit their Application before 17-12-2017. IISER Mohali Jobs 2017: 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech published on 7th December 2017.
IISER Mohali Recruitment Vacancy Details.
- Name of Organisation :- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.
- Post Name :- Junior Research Fellow.
- Total no. of Vacancy :- 01
- Qualification :- B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech.
- Experience :- 1 – 3 years
- Job Location :- Mohali
- Walk-In Date :- 17/12/2017
For more details please refer to the official notification link given below :-
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Essential Qualification :- MSc/MTech/BSc in any discipline. GATE or NET qualified. Willingness to travel frequently to remote village locations and sites where informal industries operate for emission inventory surveys is a necessary requirement. Ability to communicate in Hindi and fluency in English
2. Desirable Qualification :- Prior analysis experience/hands-on training in conducting field surveys and collecting human activity data for emission inventory building. Ability to communicate in local dialects such as Haryanvi or Pahari. Prior experience/hands-on training in the operation of aerosol multi-speciation samplers. Prior experience/hands-on training in operation of multi-wavelength aethalometer (Magee Scientific ME42). Prior experience/hands-on training in of air mass history analysis (Hysplit back trajectory modelling).
3. Duration :- Initially for 1 year and extendable subject for up to 1/2 additional year at JRF and 2/3 additional years at SRF subject to satisfactory performance and qualification for PhD admission at IISER Mohali. Maximum duration is 5 years.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Knowledge city, Sector 81, Manauli PO, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply ?
Candidates are requested to come for a Walk-in Interview with their CV and proof of qualifications on January 5th (Friday), 2018 at 10:00 a.m to Room 5F2 in Academic Block 2, IISER Mohali. Please contact the principal investigator via e-mail with a copy of your CV, if you are willing to attend the interview by December 17, 2017. E-mail: Dr. Baerbel Sinha (PI) firstname.lastname@example.org Note selection for this JRF position does not guaranty admission to IISER Mohali PhD program, and repeated failure to secure PhD admission may result in termination of the contract.
Important Links & Downloads :-