IDBI BANK Recruitment 2018 for 760 EXECUTIVE VACANCIES
IDBI BANK RECRUITMENT 2018 – Invites Applications for Executive Vacancies Apply Now.
IDBI Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get IDBI recruitment 2018 updated on February 6, 2018 notification on recent IDBI recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 06.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification idbi.com from Industrial Development Bank of India Bank IDBI 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from IDBI 2018. IDBI Bank invites applications for the post of Executive to fill up total 760 vacancies for Any Graduate Salary 20,000 published on 6th February 2018. Apply From – 06.02.2018 – 28.02.2018 Check the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job description & other details of IDBI bank executive vacancies given below.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 06.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 28.02.2018
Please Share our Posts to Help Someone or Leave comment Below for any Query.
- Viewers also Read About IDBI Bank for more Knowledge from Below.
About IDBI Industrial Development Bank of India Bank
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank Limited) is an Indian government-owned financial service company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was established in July 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. IDBI provided financial assistance, both in rupee and foreign currencies, for green-field projects as also for expansion, modernisation and diversification purposes. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across length and breadth of India. Industrial Development Bank of India recruitment comes up with latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc and check below for more Indian Bank Job details in India. Industrial Development Bank of India recruitment comes up with latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc and check below for more Indian Bank Job details in India.
IDBI Jobs 2018 :- On 06/02/2018, IDBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Executive Salary 20,000/-
IDBI Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Organisation :- IDBI Bank
Total no. of Posts :- 760
- UR :- 296
- OBC :- 202
- SC :- 122
- ST – 56
- Pwd :- 83
Name of Posts :- Executive Posts
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details Below
Post Name :- Executive
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Vacancies :- 760 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 28/02/2018
Download Official Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Essential Qualification :- A. A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
B. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
C. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
D. Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.: IDBI Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification (including percentage of marks secured at Graduation) and/or work experience depending upon the requirement. IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
Vacancies :- SC – 122, ST – 56, OBC – 202, VH – 13, OH – 8, HH – 36, MD/ID – 7.
2. Emoluments, Career prospects and Service Conditions: 17,000 per month in the first year, 18,500 per month in the second year and 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
3. Eligibility Criteria: A. Nationality / Citizenship: Applicants must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
Age Limit :- Age (years) as on 01/01/2018: Minimum – 20, Maximum- 25
Application Fee :- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, 700/- for all others.
- IDBI Bank Ltd, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
General Instructions :-
1. Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in the advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment.
2. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
3. Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
4. On submission of the online application, the applicants would receive a registration number and password, which he or she needs to retain for use in future. Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
5. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and /
6. Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled. Request for change of center for Online examination or Document Verification and Pre – Recruitment Medical tests will not be considered.
7. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center, depending upon the response in the centre. All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
8. IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria. ix. IDBI Bank may at its discretion, hold re-online test, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific applicants(s) and/or all centers or all applicants. Applicants would not be allowed for online test without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
Selection Procedure :-
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates can apply only online from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Application Procedure: Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives – 2018” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(i) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(ii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iii) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(iv) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(v) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(vi) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(vii) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment. (xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN. Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT NO. 5/2017-18.
Download Official Notification or Application Form Below :-