HPSC Recruitment 2017 for Dental Surgeon (Class-II) – 74 Posts
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for Dental Surgeon (Class-II) – 74 Posts.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) announce recruitment for Dental Surgeon (Class-II). Candidates who was waiting for these opportunity they can apply now. Before applying for these posts Applicants please check their eligibility criteria from official notification or mentioned below. Further more details like Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee or How to Apply all are mentioned below :-
Important Dates :-
- Application Start date to Apply :- 01/12/2017
- Application Last Date to Apply :- 15/12/2017
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Official notification Details :-
As you know that Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) released recruitment notification fro Dental Surgeon ( Class-II). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through official website link given below. For applying these posts candidates must have Degree (Dental Surgery/ Dental Science) for more please refer to official notification link given below. Candidate pay application fee on online mode form State Bank of India or for offline mode please visit any State Bank of India branch before 15.12.2017 .
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Vacancy Details :-
Name of organisation :- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
Name of Posts :- Dental Surgeon (Class-II) Post.
Educational Qualification:- Degree (Dental Surgery/ Dental Science).
The Revised Classification of Category Wise Posts is as under :-
- General :- 38
- SC of Haryana :- 15+1 backlog = 16
- BCA of Haryana :- 07
- BCB of Haryana :- 04
- ESM of Haryana :- 04+01 backlog = 05
- EBP of Haryana :- 04
- PH Ortho :- 02+05 backlog = 07
- Outstanding Sports Person :- 02
Total no. of Vacancies :- 74
(i) Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained.
It is also clarified that the candidates who had made online application earlier in response to the advertisement, generated the challan but failed to deposit the fees with in stipulated periodrare required to apply afresh.
Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification :-
For more information regarding age, educational qualification, experience etc. & detailed instructions log on hpsc.gov.in.
Application Fee :-
- General / Dependent ESM of Haryana/DFF :- Rs. 500/-(Five hundred only)
- SC / BCA/BCB / EBP / Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories throughout the Country :- Rs. 125/- (One hundred twenty five only).
- Physically Handicapped of Haryana (with at least 40% disability) :- Exempted ( No Fee ).
Bank Charges :- Rs. 60 for State Bank of India (Candidate can select any bank option for depositing the fee at the time of registration, once selected bank can not be changed later) .
The above mention fee should be deposited through online generated challan in State Bank of India latest by 18-12-2017 up to 4.00 P.M.
How to Apply ?
Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
1. Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through HPSC website https://hpsc.gov.in or https://hpsconline.in w.e.f. 01-12-2017 to 15-12-2017. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
3. After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan.
6. Candidate can deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
Important Links :-