E Courts Recruitment 2018 for Petition Writer Posts
E Court Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Petition Writer Post Apply Now.
E Courts Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get E Courts recruitment 2018 updated on March 14, 2018 notification on recent E Courts recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 14.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification ecourts.gov.in from E Courts 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from E Courts 2018.
E Courts Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for one Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar vacancy in E Courts Recruitment 2018-19 in Bilaspur. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification ecourts.gov.in published for the post Class IV Employee in E Courts Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 3 Vacancies in E Courts for the post Petition Writer.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 02.03.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 31.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
E Courts Jobs 2018 :- 03 Petition Writer Vacancy for 10TH, 12TH published on 2nd March 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About E-Courts for more Knowledge from Below.
About E Courts
The E-Courts project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee (Supreme Court of India), with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts. PROJECT ENVISAGES to To provide efficient & time-bound citizen centric service delivery. To develop, install & implement decision support systems in courts. To automate the processes to provide transparency of Information access to its stakeholders. To enhance judicial productivity both qualitatively & quantitatively, to make the justice delivery system affordable, accessible, cost effective & transparent.
On 02/03/2018, E Courts announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH for the position of Petition Writer.
E-Courts Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- District & Session Court
Name of Posts :- Petition Writer
For More Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Total no. of Posts :- 03
Download Notification or Submit Resume for Apply Below :-
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Petition Writer
- Qualification :- 10TH, 12TH
- Vacancies :- 03 Posts
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)
- Last Date to Apply :- 31/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
- Applications are invited from the desirous persons having passed at least matriculation/Higher Secondary or any other examination equivalent thereto from any recognized Board/ University.
Address For The Job :-
- Court Complexes of Bilaspur Division, District Bilaspur, H.P
Documents Requirement :-
1. Two latest passport size photographs duly attested by the Magistrate 1st Class or any Gazetted Officer.
2. Certificate of University or Board regarding academic qualification.
3. Date of birth certificate.
4. Character certificate from the Principal/ Headmaster of the School last attended or by a Gazetted Officer of the Government of H.P.
5. Certificate regarding bonafide residence in the District Concerned.
6. Certificate of good conduct from the last employer with the date when he left the employment, if any.
7. A declaration that the applicant has never been convicted of a Criminal Offence or removed from Government/ Quasi Government or local body service.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply ?
The applications complete in all respects should reach in this Office on or before 31.03.2018 on the prescribed form given below along with the following documents. Further, the candidates applying for the said post at Sub-Division, Ghuamarwin are required to send their application(s) to this office through the Civil Judge (Sr.Div)-cum-ACJM, Ghuamarwin on or before the date mentioned.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-