District Court BARNALA Recruitment 2018
Invites Applications for Various Posts Apply Now.
Court Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 25, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying Court Recruitment 2018 along with current Court Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent Court Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest Court 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Court Recruitment 2018 immediately here. Office of District & Session Judge, Barnala invites applications for Sweeper post to fill 09 vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates send applications to the office address before last date – 06.06.2018. Check eligibility criteria & selection procedure and other details given as below. Candidates Please Ensure your eligibility from official advertisement or read below :-
Court Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 11 Junior Bailiff Vacancies in Court Recruitment 2018-19 in Sivaganga. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification ecourts.gov.in published for the post Night Watchman, Masalchi in Court Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Court for the post Head Assistant.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 19.05.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 06.06.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Office of District and Sessions Judge Barnala Jobs 2018 :- 09 Sweeper Vacancy for 8TH published on 19th May 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About E-Courts for more Knowledge from Below.
Court Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Office of District and Sessions Judge, Barnala, Punjab.
Name of Post :- Sweeper
For more Jobs :- Click Latest Jobs
Download Application Form or PDF Below :-
Total no. of Posts :- 09
Job Type :- Purely Contractual Basis.
For more Post wise Eligibility Please Read Below :-
About Court Recruitment 2018
The e-Courts project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee (Supreme Court of India), with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts. PROJECT ENVISAGES to To provide efficient & time-bound citizen centric service delivery. To develop, install & implement decision support systems in courts. To automate the processes to provide transparency of Information access to its stakeholders. To enhance judicial productivity both qualitatively & quantitatively, to make the justice delivery system affordable, accessible, cost effective & transparent.
On 19/05/2018, Office of District and Sessions Judge Barnala announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH for the position of Sweeper.
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Sweeper
- Qualification :- 8TH
- Vacancies :- 09 Posts
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Barnala
- Last Date to Apply :- 06/06/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Educational Qualification :- Candidate should have knowledge of Punjabi upto middle standard.
2. Pay Scale :- On contract basis at the rates fixed by the Deputy Commissioner, Barnala, from time to time.
Age Limit :- The candidate should be between 18 to 35 years of age as on 01.05.2018.
Download PDF File or Submit Resume Below :-
Address :- Office of District and Sessions Judge Barnala, Barnala, Punjab.
Selection Procedure :- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply ?
1. Attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e proofofqualification, date of birth etc must be attached with the applications and should reach in this office on or before by 5.00 P.M of 06.06.2018. No application will be entertained thereafter. Application form of ineligible candidates would be rejected without giving any prior notice. The incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
2. The date of interview for the post of Sweeper shall be intimated on official website www.ecourts.gov.in/Barnala. For any update in this regard, please visit official website of this Sessions Division. 5. In case of any administrative reasons arising later on, test/interview can be cancelled/ postponed without prior notice.
Download Official Notification or Application Form :-