Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Recruitment 2018
DoA&M Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Legal Assistant Post Apply Now.
Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana recruitment 2018 updated on March 7, 2018 notification on recent Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 07.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification archaeologyharyana.nic.in from Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana 2018. Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for one Legal Assistant vacancy in Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana Recruitment 2018-19 in Chandigarh. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification archaeologyharyana.nic.in published for the post Assistant Modeler,Assistant Curator in Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 24.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 10.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana Jobs 2018 :- 01 Legal Assistant Vacancy for LLB Salary 23,500 published on 24th February 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About Director of Archaeology and Museums for more Knowledge from Below.
About Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana
Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana came into existence in the shape of a cell under the Control of Education department in the year 1969 and as an independent department in the year 1972 with a small staff and meager budget. The nature of functioning of this department is technical. It conducts archaeological excavation and explorations, protection and conservation of Proto-historical, medieval and historical monuments, sites and remains from the research point of view on the one hand and publishes research reports of excavated sitesand explorations of the districts, booklets, folders etc and organizes exhibitions including other museum activities and prepares replicas of ancient sculptures for sale to acquaint researches and general public with their rich ancient heritage on the other.
On 24/02/2018, Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Haryana announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Legal Assistant.
Download PDF Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
DoA&M Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Directorate of Archaeology and Museums.
Name of Posts :- Legal Assistant
Total no. of Posts :- 01
For More Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Legal Assistant
- Qualification :- LLB
- Vacancies :- 01 Post
- Salary :- Rs. 23,500/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Chandigarh
- Last Date to Apply :- 10/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging on the post of Legal Assistant on the fixed monthly salary of Rs. 23500/- (Rs. Twenty Three Thousand and Five Hundred only) purely on temporary contractual basis for a period of one year. The Educational qualifications for the said post is as under :-
- 1st Division in 10th & 12th Class.
- Law Graduate from recognized University (Eng. Medium)
- Weightage to Higher qualification and experience.
2. Duties/ Responsibilities:- Deal with all Court Cases from inception till final stage. Prepare draft/reply/application/petition/affidavit independentaly and in consultation with the Advocate General, Haryana and Tender Legal/Advice on office matters whenever needed.
Age Limit :- Maximum Age 42 years as per Government Instructions. The eligible candidates may submit their applications in prescribed Application form within 15 days after publication of advertisement
Address For The Job :-
- DIRECTOR GENERAL, ARCHAEOLOGY & MUSEUMS, HARYANA, ART & DESIGN BUILDING, SECTOR-10, CHANDIGARH
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply ?
The eligible candidates may submit their applications in prescribed Application form within 15 days after publication of advertisement. For more information plase refer to the official notification download link available below.
Download Application Form or Notification Below :-