DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 for Consultant
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Consultant Posts Apply Now.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on March 21, 2018 notification on recent DFCCIL recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 21.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification dfccil.gov.in from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL 2018. Moreover other details like Important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale & how to apply are mentioned below :-
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 7 SAP Consultant Vacancies in DFCCIL Recruitment 2018-19 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification dfccil.gov.in published for the post General Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 5 Vacancies in DFCCIL for the post Junior Finance Officer.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 13.03.2018
Walk-In-Interview :- 27.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
DFCCIL Jobs 2018 :- 07 SAP Consultant Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA Salary 50,000 published on 13th March 2018
- Viewers Also Read About DFCCIL for more Knowledge from Below.
About DFCCIL Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle set up under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. DFCCIL was incorporated in October 2006 under Indian Companies Act 1956. The plan to construct dedicated freight corridors across the country marks a strategic inflexion point in the history of Indian Railways that has essentially run mixed traffic across its network. Once completed, the dedicated freight corridors will enable Indian Railways to improve its customer orientation and meet market needs more effectively. Creation of rail infrastructure on such a scale – unprecedented in independent India.
On 13/03/2018, DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA for the position of SAP Consultant.
Download PDF or Submit Resume Below :-
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Name of Posts :- SAP Consultant
Total no. of Posts :- 07
For more Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- SAP Consultant
- Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA
- Vacancies :- 07 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Experience :- 2 years (Refer to the official notification)
- Job Location :- New Delhi
- Walk-In Date :- 27/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. BE/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/MBA/ MCA with SAP Certification in any one of the following: Domain Expertise BASIS ABAP HCM/PAYROLL .MM/SD Business Intelligence.
2. Duties and Responsibilities: Provide Level 2 support to end users. Resolve day to day technical issues arising in the SAP system. Validate mapped business processes. Configure new business requirements in SAP system.
- Rolling out SAP system functionalities at Corporate Office and CPM locations. Fine tune system for performance optimization. Porting of legacy data. Generation of Adhoc Queries and Reports.
- Impact Training to end users. Prepare System Documentation.
3. Duration of Contract :- Selected candidates will be appointed on Contract basis initially for a period of one year, which can be extended at the sole discretion of the Company. The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side.
4. Remuneration: All inclusive INR 50,000/- per month. In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging as admissible to Assistant Manager Level Officers of the Company will be admissible.
Age Requirement :- 20 to 40 years
- AGM/HR, DFCCIL’s Corporate Office at New Delhi.
General Information :-
1. The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL_ No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above. No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
2. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/ stay well in advance, So as to reach the interview venue in time. In casc interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement Of their stay, at their Own cost.
3. The contract engagement Will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL. The contract can be terminated pr&maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence /misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated With immediate effect and in such cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/ policies of the Company.
4. Serving Govt./PSU Officials, if selected will be allmved to join only after they are pn)perly relieved from their parent organization. Management reserves the right to cancel/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply ?
1. Walk-in-Interview for the above post on contract basis will be held on 27.03.2018 at 10:00 AM. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to AGM/HR, DFCCIL’s Corporate Office at New Delhi for interview. Reporting time for walk-in interview is between 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Candidates reporting after 12:00 Noon will not be entertained. The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the original certificates (Educational, Experience etc) along with self-certified copies Of certificates will be allowed to be interviewed.
2. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in application format prescribed below enclosing therein self-attested photocopies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) on the day Of interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
3. The applicant shall produce Original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time Of interview. No interview will be conducted if candidates don’t bring the original certificated/ testimonials/ documents on the date of interview. If any Of the particulars stated by the candidate in the application is found to be incomplete or incorrect on verification, or if it is found that the candidate has Willfully suppressed any material fact / information relevant to the consideration of his/her case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in consequence thereof his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
4. 2 recent passport size colour photographs. ii. High school certificate for proof Of Date Of Birth Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/years (Xth, Xllth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) SC/ST/OBC Certificate
5. Proof of Identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc) PAN Card Proof of different periods Of experience as claimed in the Application Form. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/joining letter along with last month’s salary slips, form 16 and documents which clearly prove continuity in the job are attached. In case, candidates claim is not established from the submitted, his/her application is liable to be rejected. Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/she is suited candidate for this assignment. Any other documents in support of candidature. other to be proofs most.
Download Application Form or Notification from Below :-