Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2018
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Notification – Invites Applications for Jr Research Fellow Apply Now.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get DRDO Recruitment 2018 updated on February 27, 2018 notification on recent DRDO recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 27.02.2018 for the latest recruitment notification drdo.gov.in from Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from DRDO 2018. 09 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech Salary 25,000 published on 2nd February 2018
DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 30 Technician Apprentice Vacancies in DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 in Baleshwar. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification drdo.gov.in published for the post Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in DRDO for the post Research Associate.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 02.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 06.03.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
- Viewers also Read About DRDO for more Knowledge from Below.
About DRDO Defence Research and Development Organisation
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, responsible for the development of technology for use by the military, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
DRDO Jobs 2018 :- On 02/02/2018, DRDO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, Salary 25,000 for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Download PDF Notification or Submit Resume Below :-
DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Organisation :- Defence Research & Development Organisation
Name of Post :- Jr Research Fellow
Total no. of Posts :- 09
For more Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
- Vacancies :- 09 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Chandigarh
- Walk-In Date :- 06/03/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Essential Qualification :-
A. M.Tech in First Division (both at Graduate and Postgraduate level)/ M.Sc/.M.Sc. (Tech.) in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Statistics / Geophysics / Postgraduate Science Degree in First Division with NET / GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing / GIS / Geomatics / Hydrology / Water Resource Management / Earth Science. OR ME or M.Tech. in First Division (both at Graduate and Postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Geo informatics/Hydrology/ Water Resource Management.
B. M.Sc. Degree in First Division in Physics/Atmospheric Physics with NET/GATE OR M.Tech. in First Division (both at Graduate and Postgraduate level) in the field of Atmospheric Sciences
C. Essential: M.Sc. Degree in First Division in Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science with NET/GATE. BE/B.Tech. in First Division with NET/GATE in Civil Engineering. Postgraduate Science Degree in First Division with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Earth Science/Physics. OR ME or M.Tech. in First Division (both at Graduate and Postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Geo informatics/Electronics and Communication.
D. Essential: ME or M.Tech. in First Division (both at Graduate and Postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing / GIS / Geomatics / Geo informatics / Computers. OR Postgraduate Science Degree in First Division with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing / GIS / Geomatics / Geo-informatics / Computers.
Desirable :- (i) Computer knowledge
2. Remuneration :- will be Rs. 25000/- plus HRA as per Central Govt. norms.
Age Limit :- Maximum age 28 years and relaxation in age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Govt. rules
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
- Director, Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Research & Development Centre (RDC), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT)
General Conditions :-
1. The fellowship will under ‘No circumstances’ confer on the fellows any right of regular appointment in this establishment. One candidate can apply only for one fellowship as per their Essential and Desirable qualification. Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original during the interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining, irrespective of the selection. No Govt. accommodation would be provided by the organisation to the selected candidates. The number of fellowships may increase or decrease depending upon the prevailing requirement.
3. The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their score of national written test or NET/GATE and percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply ?
Type written application with complete bio-data and attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications, if any, addressed to Director, Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Research & Development Centre (RDC), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) should be brought at the time of Walk-in Interview along with a recent passport-size photograph, duly affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application. Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should bring NOC from their employer at the time of walk-in interview. Walk-In-Interview will be held on 06.03.2018.
Download Official Notification or Application Form Below :-