CBSE Recruitment 2018
CBSE Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Post in CBSE Department Apply Now.
CBSE Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get CBSE Recruitment 2018 updated on March 12, 2018 notification on recent CBSE recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 12.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification cbse.nic.in from Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from CBSE 2018.
CBSE Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for one National Eligibility Test vacancy in CBSE Recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification cbse.nic.in published for the post Deputy Commissioner in CBSE Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 2 Vacancies in CBSE for the post Assistant Accounts Officer , Office Assistant.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 27.02.2018
Last Date of Application Form :- 05.04.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
CBSE Has Announced National Eligibility Test for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D Published on 27th February 2018
- Viewers Also Read About CBSE for more Knowledge from Below.
About CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. UP Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.
On 27/02/2018, CBSE has announced National Eligibility Test. CBSE proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to CBSE official website on or before 5th April 2018.
Download Notification or Apply Below, Submit Resume Below :-
CBSE Recruitment 2018 – Details
Exam Name :- National Eligibility Test
Qualification :- Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies :- 01 Post
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date to Apply :- 05/04/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Exam Name :- UGC- National Eligibility Test (NET)
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP :- Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes, subject to their finding placement in universities/IITs/institutions. The validity period of the offer is three years w.e.f. the date of issue of JRF Award Letter. However, in case the candidates who have already joined M. Phil./ Ph.D., the date of commencement of fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later.
3. CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
a. Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
b. Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD (persons with disability)) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
c. Candidates belonging to third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for NET (i.e. Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PwD/OBC NCL categories in the corresponding subject.
d. The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only.
e. Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to CBSE. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/CBSE at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU),New Delhi.
4. EXEMPTION (ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR) i) NET/SET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. In this regard, exemption from NET/SET/SLET will be governed by UGC regulations and amendments notified in the Gazette of India from time to time.
- ii) The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET.
- iii) For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the States Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
Age Limit :- Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2018
Application Fee :- Gen: Rs. 1000, Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer): Rs. 500, SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Rs.250.
General Instructions :-
1. The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given at item no. 3 carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application Form.Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies of application form will not be accepted by CBSE.Applications submitted on any other format (including old UGC format) will not be accepted.
2. It may be noted that the Admission Card will be uploaded on the website
Download PDF File or Submit Resume Below :-
in the third week of June, 2018. The candidates are requested to ascertain their venue of the test in the mentioned in the Admission Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
3. The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
4. To ensure fair conduct of examination frisking of the candidates will be done properly at main entry gate of the exam center. The candidates should report at the examination center 2 hrs 30 minutes prior to commencement of examination and cooperate with the invigilators in frisking. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after commencement of examination. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before 10:00 AM in the 1st session and 1:00 PM in the 2nd session.
5. The candidates have to follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and should not argue with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre. The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as unfairmeans and his/her result will not be declared.
Important Dates :-
a. Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank) or through credit/debit card – 06.04.2018
b. Correction in Particulars of application form on the website – 25/04/2018 to 01/05/2018 .
c. Date of Examination – 08.07.2018.
Selection Procedure :-
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type.
How to Apply ?
The candidates are required to apply online from 05th March, 2018. The last date for applying online is 05th April, 2018 and fee can be paid up to 06th April, 2018 Candidate seeking admission to the Test (UGC-NET, July, 2018) must apply online only on the CBSE website: cbsenet.nic.in. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on CBSE website cbsenet.nic.in Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejectedIn other to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CBSE will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
Download Notification or Application Form Below :-