Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 for 450 PO Vacancies
Canara Bank Jobs 2018 – Invites Online Application for 450 Probationary Officer Vacancy.
Canara Bank released recruitment notification for Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 – This is the Best opportunity for the candidates waiting for the latest banking. jobs. Job aspirants can apply now for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018. Canara bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and pan India presence with over 6100 branches has released a Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment of 450 Vacancies. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 can apply online before last date mentioned below or visit official website of www.canarabank.com. Moreover Other details like important dates, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, selection process, pay scale, essential qualification, and how to apply are mentioned below.
Important Dates :-
- Opening date of Registration :- 09-01-2018
- Closing date of Registration :- 31-01-2018
- Depositing Fee :- 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) :- after 20-02-2018
- Date of online test (tentative) :- 04-03-2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification Details
As you know that Canara Bank announce for recruitment : 450 Probationary Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 42,020 published on 9th January 2018.
Post Name :- Probationary Officer – 450 (SC -67, ST -35, General – 227)
Canara Bank Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Recruiting Organisation :- Canara Bank
- Name of Posts :- Probationary Officer
- Qualification :- Any Graduate
- Total no. of Vacancies :- 450 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020/- Per Month
- Experience :- Fresher
- Job Location :- Across India
- Last Date to Apply :- 31/01/2018
Download Notification PDF File or Submit Resume to Apply for Job Below :-
Canara Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
1. Qualification :- A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer Literacy :- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
3. Hindi Knowledge :- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Age Limit :- Minimum 20 years Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
Pay :- Rs 23700/- – 980/7 – Rs 30560/- – 1145/2 – Rs 32850/- – 1310/7 – Rs 42020/-.
Application Fee :- SC/ST/PWBD – 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%] & All Others – 708/- [includes GST @18%].
Candidates need not send Application Print / Documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates
a. Print-out of on-line Application
b. Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
c. Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
d. Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate,
e. Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
f. Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability
h. Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates
i. Experience Certificate, if any
j. Identity proof
k .Any other relevant documents in support of candidature
When called for GD and Interview, Candidates have to bring the originals of the above Documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to take up GD and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents as above.
Selection Procedure :-
- The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
How to Apply ?
1. Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement. All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only
2. Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website https://www.canarabank.com/english/careers/recruitment click on the link “RP–2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”.Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and SignatureCandidates while filling their on-line application, the name of the candidate and his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid.A candidate should submit only one application. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid completed application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Download Official Notification or Application Form Below :-