AIIMS Recruitment 2018 for Tutor and Demonstrator Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Invites Applications for Tutor / Demonstrator Posts Apply Now.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on March 29, 2018 notification on recent AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 29.03.2018 for the latest recruitment notification aiimsbhopal.edu.in from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal AIIMS Bhopal 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from AIIMS Bhopal 2018.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19 :- Apply Online for 39 Professor, Additional Professor Vacancies in AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19 in Bhopal. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification aiimsbhopal.edu.in published for the post Tutor/ Demonstrator in AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 11 Vacancies in AIIMS Bhopal for the post Law Officer, Accounts Officer, More Vacancies.
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form :- 17.03.2018
Walk-In-Interview :- 05.04.2018 & 06.04.2018
For Subscribe :- Please open our Website on Google Chrome of Mobile or PC and Click on RED BELL Button.
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2018 :- 43 Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 39,100 published on 21st March 2018.
- Viewers Also Read About AIIMS for more Knowledge from Below.
About AIIMS Bhopal All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
On 17/03/2018, AIIMS Bhopal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Download Application Form or Notification from Below :-
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Details
Name of Recruiting Organisation :- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of Posts :- Tutor/Demonstrator
For More Jobs :- www.Postinfo.in
Total no. of Posts :- 43
Post wise Description, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Qualification :- MBBS, MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Vacancies :- 43 Posts
- Salary :- Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
- Experience :- 2 years (Refer to the official Notification)
- Job Location :- Bhopal
- Walk-In Date :- 05/04/2018 – 06/04/2018
Other Qualification Details :-
i. Essential Qualifications :- Tutor/Demonstrators :-
1. For Medical Candidates :- A recognized MBBS degree & must have completed one year of compulsory internship.
2. For Non-Medical Candidates :- Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master‟s degree in the discipline / allied subject.
3. Candidates with MD/MS/Ph.D. from recognized University/Institute in concerned subject will be preferred.
ii. Eligibility :-
1. To be eligible for selection for the above post, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by 30.03.2018 (Including Internship) & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
2. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents. If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
iii. Tenure :- The appointment to the post of Tutor/ Demonstrators shall be for the period of 1 (one) year on temporary basis
Age Limit :- Upper Age Limit: 33 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years
Application Fee :- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/- For SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates Nil Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of AIIMS Bhopal Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance
Terms And Condition
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
3. Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Tutor/Demonstrator in case of selection. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
5. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Hon‟ble High Court, Jabalpur (M.P)
Download Notification or Apply Below :-
Application form (on prescribed format) and the self- attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of Interview only.
1. No Objection Certificate–NOC ‟for those who are working in Central/State Government / Semi Government, autonomous institutions from their respective organization. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents. If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
2. Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificate, Experience certificates and qualifying degree registration with State Medical Council is mandatory for Interview.
Selection Procedure :-
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
How to Apply ?
i. Walk in Interview is scheduled for Tutor Demonstrator (Non Academic) on 5 th and 6th March, 2018. Interested Indian citizens are required to walk in for interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification and the application fee as required. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected Director AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
ii. Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
iii. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/MD/MS/M.Sc./PhD Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/ M.Sc. / P.hd.) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Download Application Form or Notification form Below :-